RobuxsTixsCoins
#199484120Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

:[Application Format]: 1. What rank are you applying for? I will be applying for Rouge Okida. 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Yes I'm in B-b Studio and my rank is Bronze I. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I will fight with my family, I will respect my elders and my leaders and so on and we will become the best clan out there! 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? They are family and you never disrespect you're family 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I will ask if they need help you always don't want to jump in maybe if they are just sparing you may never know but if he is getting attack for no reason then I will jump in and fight with him to defeat our enemy. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I think you would pick the person with better leadership skills because if you have a person that is superior in combat he would just do it by him self so I would personal pick the person with better leadership 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I don't 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? An 7. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? My heart and my fighting spirit and also my weapons and my jutsu. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) I'am a 6
darkstarkid64
#199497017Sunday, October 02, 2016 8:10 PM GMT

1. Branch Council. 2.Gold 2. 3.I want to make this clan better by using my leadership skills and knowledge of Naruto to help our clan grow, In help lead the low ranks and high ranks to success, And make our clan the best in Naruto ###### ###4.I think I should obey my superiors and low ranks because it is always kind to obey your low ranks And your high ranks are like your leaders they know more and they will lead our clan to success, And I should obey low ranks because they may not know more but they are helpful in various ways. 5. I would protect my clan member, And be by their side to help them until I die. 6.I think you guys would handle it by making us do duels to see who wins and gets the rank. 7.In Star Wars Oa I##a# a jedi knight I had much knowledge of the force in help lead the jedi to success in beat the sith. 8.10. 9.If I were chosen to the field I would bring my leadership skills and and lead our clan to success, and help those who are hurt and my honoring skills. 10.6-8
Barbed804
#199498159Sunday, October 02, 2016 8:27 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Branch House 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? No, But I can join the group. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I am a calm, and level headed person. I respect both my higher-ups, and lowers and give respect elsewhere where it is due. I plan on getting to know everyone in the clan, and treating them as brothers and sisters. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? That's what you're supposed to do, and what's expected of me. That being said, I do what is expected. Everyone deserves respect and kindness. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? Without hesitation, I'd defend them. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I would hope you would do the smart thing, and advance the other person, given their skills are superior to mine. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? None, whatsoever. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 9, because I am on Roblox almost every day. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? Extremely developed leadership skills, and the ability to adapt to any situation. My drive to improve my skills is a stellar one, and I wish to eventually be the most powerful ninja. My ability to follow orders without question is a big thing, too. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) To be honest, I am not as good as others are, so I'd say about a solid 6.
darkstarkid64
#199499076Sunday, October 02, 2016 8:42 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Branch House Leader. 2.Are you in B-b Studio? If so, What Rank? Gold 2. 3.How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I think I will make this clan a better place in the future because, I have great leadership skills and Great knowledge, And Great Power and with my power I will help others in lead our clan successfully and fight in protect this clan until I die. 4.Why should you obey Your superiors Commands and Respect Lower Ranks? I think I should respect my superiors commands in respect lower ranks because, My superiors And their commands are wise and they have more knowledge than me in they know what's right, And I should respect my lower ranks because even though they may not always be wiser than me their always helpful in many various ways. 5.If you see someone from your clan being attacked, What would you do? If I saw someone from my clan being attacked I would stand side by side with them and protect them as much as I can until I die. 6.If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, In leadership skills but they were superior in combat, How do you think we'd manage this? I think you guys would manage this by making us spar in see who wins in whoever wins get's the rank. 7.If any, What were your last experiences in the groups (Owned by B-b? My last experiences in groups owned by B-b were, I was a Jedi Knight in Star wars O######8.On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 10. 9.What would you bring to the field if you are chosen? I would bring my Leadership skills, And bring my power as a##i####### protect our clan in lead them as m##h as I ca#. 10.Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in #### and ###### ### (Be Honest) 6-8 Thank you so much for considering your time to read this application.
DragoMKD123
#199504720Sunday, October 02, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Branch House 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Yes,Bronze II 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? i will try my hardest to get evryone to follow the rules and help them in their training 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? i should obey them because they help the clan progress in a better state, i need to respect lower ranks because they are neww to the clan and they need all the help they can get 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? i will go break up the fight and see why they are fighting or what they are fighting for and try to help them out in getting what they want/need 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? would settle this with a test fight 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? dont have any experience 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? on a scale of 1-10 i am 8 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? i would bring my strongest so i can show how strong the Okida clan is 10. on a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) in OACB 4 in Gaiden OA 7
DragoMKD123
#199505657Sunday, October 02, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

:[Application Format]: 1. What rank are you applying for? Branch Elder 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Yes,Bronze II 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? i will train and help others so we can make this clan stronger 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? i should obey them because are helping the whole clan progress to a better stage adn make it a better place for everyone in the clan, i should respect the lower ranks because they are new in the clan and need all the help they can get to become stronger and get a better rank 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? i would break up the fight and try to make em not fight anymore 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? you would sort this out with a test fight to see who is better at combat 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? i dont have any because i wasnt in any groups owned by B-b 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 7 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? i would bring my strongest so that i can show how strong the Okida clan is 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) in OACB 4 in Gaiden OA 6
assasinEldyn26
#199545065Monday, October 03, 2016 7:15 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Main House 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? I am in B-b Studio and my rank is vibranium. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I will make this clan better by teaching people how to do combo's and teaching them how to use a kekkei genkai. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? You should obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks because you are all in the same clan. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I will go help them depending on the situation. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? You would put the person with superior combat skill's as they are more reliable. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? None 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? on a scale of 1-10 of being active i would put my self at 9. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? my combat skills and my intellect. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) On a scale of 1-10 i would place my self in 5 on OACB and on Gaiden OA i would place my self on 8.
Xervens
#199545127Monday, October 03, 2016 7:16 PM GMT

(1.Anything dont really know the ranks(2.No because there are to many people in it and im already maxed in ########## #### big plans not for me but for the clan even if # dont make a high rank i will still give ideas and protect the ########### #### worked #### ### there rank and they work hard for us ## for low ranks they also have had hard work ### into them and for all # know they may be a higher rank than me one day(5.I would make sure of what was happening first then if it were for the right resons i would attack or not attack(6.i would come to means with the man and we would work it ####### was never in any groups(8.about ...5-6(9.I would bring it with everything i had! to protect the clan and make it ########### ######## ####
Lynxz_Void
#199574024Tuesday, October 04, 2016 4:36 AM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Branch House 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? No, I'm not in B-b Studio 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? By Showing Hope and good leaderships against our enemies 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks ? Because the could kick you anytime and because everyone is equal 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I would help him, if he started the fight I wouldn't care to help him since he started it in the first place. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? Simple we would fight for it, 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I used to be in Taka as an HR. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 5 for now but when I'm done with school I'm a 10. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? Since my favourite elements are Fire and Lightning I would bring twin fire dragon. flaming fireball . Chidori and Some throwing stars. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in #### and ###### OA? (Be Honest) ### think in a Scale 1-10 I'm a ##
sweetlordofmuffins
#199612024Wednesday, October 05, 2016 1:20 AM GMT

1.pending 2.yes I am Bronze 2 3.i don't know but ill try my best 4.i think that obeying the superior ranks and respecting the lower ranks its important and should be a rule 5.I think that strongest both in leadership and strength should have the rank 6.this is my first time trying to apply to a group 8.6 9.a smart person that knows who to do an counter attack 10.5
Rinnegaan
#199616788Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:57 AM GMT

:[Application Format]: 1. What rank are you applying for? Branch house 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Bronze II haven't been here for that long. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I will be a great fighter, welcome new members, respect higher ups. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Superiors aren't at that rank for no reason they are that rank because they are elite. Lower ranks are elite as well. I respect all my fellow clansmen. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? Help my clan member. I will die for my brothers. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? Have us duel is oacb or another way like a test. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? None, I haven't been around for NSOA and I was inactive due to sports for Naruto RPG 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? Now that I'm on more.. 9 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? Good fighting skills and leadership. Also a good attitude for my higher ups and lower ranks. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) In OACB I would say about a 5. I'm not great at oacb. At Gaiden I would say 8.
Depatron
#199619654Wednesday, October 05, 2016 4:16 AM GMT

1. **What rank are you applying for?** I'm applying for any rank inside the clan, as I just want to help the clan. 2. **Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank?** No i'm not.. Well I used to be, but I was running out of group space; Therefore I had to leave it. My memory is hazy but.. maybe platinum. 3.** How will you make this clan a better place in the future?** I will make this clan a better place by motivating my fellow clan members and also helping them in any way possible. 4. **Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks?** I will be humble to any rank, doesn't matter if it's the lowest rank in the clan. Clan members are respective tower each other, and I would respect my superiors with my full attention! 5. **If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do?** I would help the clan member, and depending on the amount of people, I may call for backup. 6. **If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this?** I think you'd manage this as anyway you wish, because you can't be sad with what a higher rank puts you in. Even if you are indeed a better leader. 7. **If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)?** None, but hopefully this could be my first. 8. **On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?** 8, if being honest I could be 10 if I had a better intrest. 9. **What would you bring to field if you are chosen?** I would bring my smart strategy and leadership skills to the field, and make sure none of my comrades fall down! 10. **Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest)** Around an 8.5 for a level 90 (at the moment, 100 tommorow, and above and above.) -------------SK Yanny
Udjii
#199639256Wednesday, October 05, 2016 8:28 PM GMT

1 main house member 2 I'm in B-B studios and it is Platinum II 3 I will try to keep peace in this clan 4 respecting others will make people stay in this clan and feel happy also not hate me. how I respect people is how I'll be respected 5 I would try to tell the person to stop and try to negotiate with the person or tell the clan about it tell what clan he is in (if he/she is in a clan). 6 I would try to negotiate with them. 7 I wan't in any leadership role in any B-b studios groups 8 about 6 or 7 9 I would bring a good fight till the end 10 I haven't played #### and for ###### ## I would about say 3 since I haven't really done any pvp in any sort so I have no skills in pvp
storminis
#199644124Wednesday, October 05, 2016 10:02 PM GMT

1.I am applying for branch house 2.No 3.i would recommend it to people who are looking for a clan and persuade people by showing our pride. 4.i should respect my leaders because they hold our ranks. And should respet the lower ranks because you can never know how strong they could be. 5.Defend them! I would protect anyone especially if we are from the same bloodline. 6.Participate in more training. 7.No don't remmeber. 8.7, i still have school 9.i would support. 10.1, i am not stronger than anyone when i am battling i always give it my all. Even if a player had just started.
Baryy1Allen
#199657338Thursday, October 06, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

1. Branch House, it seems the most appropriate as I lack the skill and experience needed to be in the Main House. 2. I am, and I believe I am a bronze II if I am not mistaken 3. I will attempt to aid the clan in anyway my skills may be useful be it diplomacy,recon, etc 4. Follow the chain of command, the pecking order, respect the lower ranks as you were once there as well. 5.If they are in the wrong I would stand back, if they were in the right, I would help my fellow clansman with no issue. 6. If they were my superior in combat but were my equal in leadership and tactical/Strategical ability, then for the good of the clan they deserve the rank more so than myself. 7. None so far, though I hope to change that if given the opportunity. 8. A 5 or a 6, with juggling school and what not. 9. Strategical ability, the uncanny ability to work well under pressure and make logical choices regardless of moral opinion, also stealth is my forte 10.I would say around 7-8 possibly 6, not due to lack of skill rather lack of in depth field experience, this of course will change in the future.
Ljube20
#199662686Thursday, October 06, 2016 5:20 AM GMT

1. Branch House 2. Yes, I am Silver 1 3. # try to make it the best. 4. For peace in clan. 5. If member from my clan being attacked i will help to him. ## # think you'd do the best you could to sort it out. 7. No experiences. 8. About a 5. 9. I will fight to the end. 10. I would say about a 5.
Hasanat12345
#199683329Thursday, October 06, 2016 8:49 PM GMT

:[Application Format]: 1. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of branch elder or any other open position. 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Yes, i'm in B-b studio and i'm a Vibranium II 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I will try to make this clan unique and strong.I will do this by making there be people from all over the plce try to join the clan with their own knowledge on gaiden and other clans so we could be a great clan. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? I should obey my superiors because they are my superior and their position in the clan is greater than mine. I will respect the lower ranks because they are new and they may not know as much about the clan so it's best to help them and not make fun of them. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I'll first check out the situation and ask whats going on and if i believe the attacker is too strong I will get reinforcements to take down the enemy. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? If the other person who is applying for the same rank is equal to me I believe you would know whats best for the clan and if if we are both exactly the same in terms of leadership and combat skills you would try to give us the same rank. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I was a bloodline Hatake member for NSOA 4 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? I dont have much free time i'm only online when it's not a school night so I would say 5 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I would bring whatever I had with me I wouldn't really care much about what the clan has given me (special powers). I would do whatever I could to take down the opposition. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) I was pretty skilled in Nindo and I was able to get my bounty to 1M and I had gotten every sword in the game and on a scalei would give myself a 7 not to much or too little.
St3v3nDaGreat
#199692905Thursday, October 06, 2016 11:58 PM GMT

You should learn to spell better.
mustafa692295
#199697834Friday, October 07, 2016 1:40 AM GMT

1. Main House 2. Platinum is my rank in B-b studios 3. I will be active and I will also give people good advice 4. I should obey them because they are gonna be higher rank then me and they will give me good advice so i should respect them. 5. I would help him because he is in my clan it will be like he is my friend even if i don't know him I will still help him 6. I think that he/she should at least get 1 rank higher then me 7. None 8. Out of scale of 1-10 i am active about a 9-10 cause i really like roblox 9. I would bring sportmanship and give it my best 10. I think in both of these games i would be 7-8
alvatros7
#199718852Friday, October 07, 2016 4:56 PM GMT

Plz let me join i still in join pending plz i need it
Jossop
#199771266Saturday, October 08, 2016 4:19 PM GMT

1. Main House or Branch House (Join still pending and I'm not sure if you can go straight to Main House) 2. Bronze 2. 3. I will help to provide a friendly environment for clan members to improve their skills in both combat and sociability. 4. Your superiors have more experience and understanding than you and so their orders are more than likely going to be in order to better the clan hence the reason for obeying these commands. In regard to lower ranks it is only common sense that everyone in the group should receive equal respect no matter the rank and as such lower ranks would receive equal respect to all other members. 5. This can be decided on a case by case basis, in most situations you will go to help someone in the clan if they are in trouble however say for example this was just a spar then you would have to respect both fighters decision. If this were to be two clan members fighting eachother where one is the attacker and one the defender you would take the side of the defender and try to understand the situation. 6. It would make sense for both candidates to receive an interview to try and understand if one has any sort of advantage over the other in leadership or communication. Combat skill should only really matter in a combat orientated role rather than a leadership one and then in that case the one with superior combat would most likely take the role. 7. N/A 8. 7 depending on real life circumstances. 9. Loyalty to the clan as well as an intelligent and logic outlook on clan affairs as well as combat situations in the field. 10. 7 or 8 depending on level and circumstances.
ipwnjustinn
#199814992Sunday, October 09, 2016 10:47 AM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Branch Council 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Diamond 1 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I will do my very best to train members of the clan that might need the practice and to make sure to avoid fights between other members and communicate with everyone via Discord 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? You should respect superiors because they have put hard work into getting high up and have earned that respect and they help the clan stay in shape and be strong and support it. With lower ranks you should respect them because you should treat someone how you wanna be treated and lower ranks might look up to you and we must avoid all fights between members in the clan. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I would go help them and defend them and support to the best of my abilities 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? By a spar because if leadership skills are equal then if you wanted the strongest and best for the clan then you would pick the person that is stronger. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I was a Jonin Sensei in the earth village during Nindo OA 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 9/10. I own my own computer so I can extremely and very active and be on whenever needed. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) OACB: 5 Gaiden OA: 8-9
Maximus_Supreme
#199835133Sunday, October 09, 2016 7:24 PM GMT

** What rank are you applying for?** 1. I'm applying for Branch house. ** Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank?** 2. yes, i'm rank platinum II. ** How will you make this clan a better place in the future?** 3. I will behave and respect everyone and help members if they need help. ** Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks?** 4. I should obey my superiors commands because they are to be respected and are much wiser than me, I should respect lower ranks because because they are trying or are in the same clan as me so were equals. ** If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do?** 5. I would help and protect him or her. ** If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this?** 6. you should give him or her a better rank than me or choose the better one. ** If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)?** 7. I didn't have any leadership rank in the groups owned by B-b. ** On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?** 8. about 8-9 ** What would you bring to field if you are chosen?** 9. I would bring strategies and fighting skills. ** Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest)** 10. I would say about 8 [ i have played naruto game a lot so i know the controls very well ].
Tatsunmi
#199925526Tuesday, October 11, 2016 5:58 PM GMT

:[Application Format]: 1. What rank are you applying for? Rogue Ninja, or Main Branch House or Branch House 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? yes,bronze II 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? by helping it gain power and fame and helping clan members who are new to @gaiden 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? because they are my friends and family and members of the clan 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? help them out and if they are sparring cheer them on 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I would try my best to to @strengthen my combat skills and ask them for advice 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? N/A 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 7 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? anything i could to keep my rank and help out the clan members and also get power 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB###############################7 11. What does the rank you are applying for, mean to you? (Ex. What does being Branch House Leader mean to you?) It means that i can walk in glory knowing that i was worthy of the rank.It means that i would prove to have some decent leadership skills and that i must take the rank serious knowing it is hard to obtain and work for
coolio21k
#200159732Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:25 AM GMT

1. any spot you have open. 2.i am in B-b studio I'm rank silver l. 3. I'm am one person but, I will try my hardest to make this clan to be the best. 4. you should obey your superiors because they are more better and higher ranked than you and you should respect them you should respect low ranks even if they are low than you, you should still respect them because they are trying their hardest to be a higher rank. 5. you should see what's happening then once you understand what's going on you should attack or not attack depending on what situation is happening. 6. You would manage it the best way possible if the rank is an rank not for a fighter let the one that doesn't have that much Exp. fighting then let him in ,but if the rank is for a fighter let him in. 7. I wasn't in any groups. 8. I'm about 9 9. I will bring someone who is strong and has skill 10. in AOCB I am a 8 in gaiden I'm a 9.(gaiden fight's are easy but can be long).