chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     5   

Volleybot
#200160273Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:46 AM GMT

"Adequate Grammar" That's not adequate grammar LOL
AlphadaisThaGod
#200370214Friday, October 21, 2016 3:41 AM GMT

:[Application Format]: 1. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of branch member 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Yes, i'm in B-b studio and i'm a pending, but I also recently filled out the intuition application 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I will try to make this clan unique and diverse.I will do this by making the clan known and make others want to join the clan in which they will add their own knowledge on gaiden and other clans so we could be a powerful clan. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? I should obey my superiors because they are my superior and their position in the clan is greater than mine. I will respect the lower ranks because they are new and will need guidance to know as much as possible about the clan so it's best to teach them whether than to make fun of them. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I'll first check out the situation and ask whats going on and if the attacker is in the wrong then I'll step in and protect my clan mate. 6. If ##u and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? If the other person who is applying for the same rank is equal to me I believe you would know whats best for the clan and if if we are both exactly the same in terms of leadership and combat skills you'll try and make a fair choice 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I was a bloodline Uchiha member for NU 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? I'm on to train those who ask me' & to attend events 5 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I would bring my skill and battle wits, to try and minimalize our chance of defeat 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) I not that good if I cant get close to my opponent but hand to hand I'm a 7 or a 8
FreeCandy_Aedrovulf
#208130482Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:14 PM GMT

1: Main elder. 2: yes and Silver. 3: do as many leasons I can to teach people about the Okida clan so more people get more. active cause they are curious 4: Cause they now better cause they got there rank for a reason and the lower ranks deserved there rank and you most have respect and not bully them. 5: I would help even if it was a HR and I and BH cause they will always need help. 6: Give it to them I am here to help he clan so If he can help more give it to him. 7: No not by B-B studios 8: 9/10 9: Every thing I need to help and every thing me clan memebers need like weapons,food pills. 10: If I am Honest 5/10
xam323
#208132220Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:51 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Main House Leader 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? I am. I am rank Sapphire 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I will make this clan a better place by being nice and honest. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Yes I would. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I would help them fight if they are in trouble. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I think you'd choose the better one in leadership skills. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I've been in many clans since NSOA 3. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are yo#### #8##### 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? A nice and Honest group :D 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) maybe like 7.
CptAssassinX
#208132968Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? MHL or MHC 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Visitor. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I'm really active. So I can help people whenever they need some help. I can help host or help the host if need be. I can really give good advice if possible. Whenever needs to be encouraged or motivated. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? You should always obey your superiors for one reason. You wouldn't be where you are right now if it wasn't for them. The least you could do for them is respect them and all of their commands given. Lower ranks should be respected since they want to be where you are. They also need to see us as an example and how to respect each clan members. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I would encourage them to stay alive with all their might and pitch in since no one messes with clan members unless it's a sparring match. If they are requesting immediate help, I'll help them finish off their enemy. Clan comes first in loyalty this what I'm supposed to do. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I'd think you guys would have us do certain things and or monitor us and see who does the best in creating an good example to fit the specified rank. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? None. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? I'm active on a daily bases. 9.5 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? Intense action in getting the job done. I should be able to keep up with the work I am given as that is what is expected at the rank I am given. In any case I should fail my rules as being that rank given I would be demoted. I should try my best to prevent that in any case possible. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) 8.7. Dodge most attacks is a pain. As I can barely manage to. Getting hits isn't as hard as chakra control. Dodging is my most weakness.
FreeCandy_Aedrovulf
#208266136Thursday, January 26, 2017 12:41 PM GMT

10: forgot gaiden in gaiden I am 8/10
TriGGerxd09
#208741832Wednesday, February 01, 2017 9:47 PM GMT

TriGGerxd09
#208743925Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? 1. Fang Leader. 2. Are you in B-b ###dio? If so, what rank? 2. Bronze, I had to rejoin B-b ###dio because of hackers. 3. How will you make this clan a better plac####################3. Because, I love################# I love###################the future I would like to be a teacher, so to me, this is a warm up. :) 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? 4. Because, I have been abus##################k, i will not say who, but I think that HR's should treat HR's the same way. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? 5.If i see a clan memb######################ill surely help them. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd#################6. I think you Hr's would change the 2 people fighting with a different person. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-##########################################t 3 or 4 exams, (Gen######ms) 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 8. Honestly i think im active alot, but alot, i would go with a 9/10 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? 9. Skills, i would fight with the following: without sp#########ith no KG's, no modes, no healing, no companions, I would make sure i fight fairly. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a ####### in #### and ###### ### (Be Honest) 9. Honestly, i think i would be a 6/10, I have good combos. ############
Assassincoyote
#208747571Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:52 PM GMT

*1. What rank are you applying for?* I am applying for chief advisor. *2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank?* No I am not in B-b Studio, but I used to be in their, I also forgot my rank. *3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future?* I would make sure we have proper order and rules, but I also want to make this a place of fun and I want this place to be somewhere we can all bond. *4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks?* My superiors are trying to help me, and also I am respectful to my superiors. I will always respect my Lower ranks because they put their time into this and you never know when you would need their help. *5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do?* I would fight with them or I would fight the attacker, I would show no mercy, because no one would mess with my fellow members. *6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this?* I think we would manage just fine and I would be happy for the person also. *7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)?* No I haven't, but I have seen many great leaders and I have learned a lot about Leadership from my old sensei. *8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?* I would say a solid 8.7. *9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen?* I would bring great leadership when the chief isn't there, I would make sure any problems will be solved, I will make sure any new people would feel welcomed, I will teach lower ranks what is needed, also I would make it fun. *10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest)* I am a solid 8. Not to be rude but isn't Gaiden OA not in Roblox anymore? Oh and in Shinobi Life I am a solid 8.8.
kennity12
#208755960Thursday, February 02, 2017 12:21 AM GMT

:[Application Format]: 1. **What rank are you applying for?** Okida Fang Leader. 2. **Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank?** Yes, Auric. 3. **How will you make this clan a better place in the future?** I will lead my Fang squad and my fellow clan mates to victory. I will also make a great contribution to helping this clan with with any problems. 4. **Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks?** You should do this so they feel like they're treated right and feel welcome in this clan. It is also good to show respect to a fellow clan mate. 5. **If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do?** If it was serious like someone from another clan declared war or something and fought us, then of course help. If it was a spar, cheer them on and tell them to do their best. 6. **If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this?** I'd think you would manage this by maybe a spar and if you lose, you both could get promoted if the Chief thinks you deserve it, or you would just have to accept it and try again another time. 7. **If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)?** N/A 8. **On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?** Probably a 8 or 9, im only inactive when at school. 9. **What would you bring to field if you are chosen?** A ready mindset. 10. **Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest)** A 7 or 8.
ZukoLiger
#208762042Thursday, February 02, 2017 1:26 AM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? I am looking to be a Red Flash as a rank. 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? I am in B-b Studio as a Vistor. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? As a low rank myself and witnessing some injustice; I have made my goal to flush out corruption in the clan and set equality and respect for all ranks. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Well, this question relates to my purpose in this clan. I should obey my superiors because they are the ones who keep us in control and in our limits. (I am positive you know what I mean.) And respecting lower ranks isn't a question to me, I translate this question as, "Why do we respect another human?" A low rank only means joining late. Nothing more. And joining late or having a low rank is no excuse to disrespect them. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? Firstly, I won't just join in randomly, helping my clan. I find that very foolish and ignorant. I would first find out who was the aggressor, what was the reason, and from there, I decide who is right and who is wrong. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? Well it is quite simple. Those who are equal in one category and superior in another, that superior one gets the role. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I believe leader's don't need experience to lead. All they need is an understanding of their followers and from their they make a conclusion on what to do. But I have no experience with leadership. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 10 is my activity level. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I would bring a system in which people can freely express their thoughts so that the Clan speaks for themselves instead of being lead by one. This will lead to both the welfare of the people in the clan but also to the leaders themselves because they get a field of understanding of what they need to correct. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) 7 is my level of fighting.
ZukoLiger
#208762244Thursday, February 02, 2017 1:28 AM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? I am looking to be a Main House Leader as a rank. 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? I am in B-b Studio as a Vistor. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? As a low rank myself and witnessing some injustice; I have made my goal to flush out corruption in the clan and set equality and respect for all ranks. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Well, this question relates to my purpose in this clan. I should obey my superiors because they are the ones who keep us in control and in our limits. (I am positive you know what I mean.) And respecting lower ranks isn't a question to me, I translate this question as, "Why do we respect another human?" A low rank only means joining late. Nothing more. And joining late or having a low rank is no excuse to disrespect them. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? Firstly, I won't just join in randomly, helping my clan. I find that very foolish and ignorant. I would first find out who was the aggressor, what was the reason, and from there, I decide who is right and who is wrong. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? Well it is quite simple. Those who are equal in one category and superior in another, that superior one gets the role. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? I believe leader's don't need experience to lead. All they need is an understanding of their followers and from their they make a conclusion on what to do. But I have no experience with leadership. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 10 is my activity level. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I would bring a system in which people can freely express their thoughts so that the Clan speaks for themselves instead of being lead by one. This will lead to both the welfare of the people in the clan but also to the leaders themselves because they get a field of understanding of what they need to correct. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) 7 is my level of fighting.
zack4373
#208770743Thursday, February 02, 2017 3:00 AM GMT

1. I am applying for blue flash leader. 2. I am in ### Studio my rank is Visitor. 3. How will i make it better? well i will everyone respect each other. 4. You should obey them cuz they are there to teach me and train me to be a better ninja and for low rank they could be the host of an exam and be very very mean and ####### to you. 5. I want stop them and ask why were they fighting 6. I am not sure but my best guess is quiz's 7 . I didn't really get a high rank in those groups. 8. 9/10. 9. Leader skills,fighting skills and etc. 10. I would be a # ## #### and in ###### i was a 8
mustafa692295
#208798532Thursday, February 02, 2017 12:49 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Main Hous################ in B-b ###dio? If so, what rank? yes, bronze 3 3. How will you make this clan a better plac####################With my clan friends and fighting spirit. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Because my superiors is my leader and my lower ranks are my friends we are family in Okid################### someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I protect my friend. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd#################İts normal I think there are a lot of ppl applying for same rank.You should select the better one. You can decide the better one by making them 1v1 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)#################a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 9 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? My honor. And all my skills 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a ####### in #### and ###### ### (Be Honest) 8
Epicpianoman
#209024581Sunday, February 05, 2017 4:23 AM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Fang Special Unit. 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? No, I quit that group to join this. 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? I'm here to only make things better for this group, I am only here to help. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? It's important to do both, superior commands will only make you better, and respecting lower ranks will give you respect. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I always check what's going on, once I understand that the attacker is hostile, I will attack. 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? Well, there is always a way to sort things out, we might have to talk about it. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? Well, I've been in many groups that give me power, for example, EZIC Resistence, (rank: General Commander), Triple Canopy (rank: Board of Advisory), and much more. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? About a 7, I have school. 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I will bring loyalty, power, determination, trust, leadership, and confidence. 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) I would say 7, it really depends. I have my own strategies.
JZMSwagger
#209062302Sunday, February 05, 2017 2:52 PM GMT

1. Anything that is high rank. 2.No 3.I have great leadership skills and battle prowess, i feel i can lead and make the clan and whatever team i'm on great. 4. It's called respect. You must obey and respect the elders out of manners and common sense. You must respect the lower ranks because you(the person) was once in that position. 5. ###### the situation at hand. If it is a hostile attacking, he dies. If it was a spar or a simple dispute, they can handle it until further notice. 6. Leave it to chance, it will sort itself. 7. Wasn't in many groups, but those in konoha and in discord that know me can vouch. 8. 9. 9. Leadership, Discipline, Clever tactics, Stealth 10. 8. There is no perfection and there will always be someone who bests you. Never get too cocky.
KillormanaYT
#209071930Sunday, February 05, 2017 4:44 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? White flash captain 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? no, I left it cuz I want to join Flash's Of Okida group 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? Donate and respect Others 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Because we are all the same in real life, and cuz we are in the same clan 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? Help him, if he is rking I stop him without killing him, I do this even to those not in our clan 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? just rank him, I will be ok with that, cuz I want the best for the clan 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? ummm none, cuz in nindo oa, I was chunin, and then they unranked all, I don't remember what happened, but I didn't get to become jonin. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 9 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? My respect 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) in oacb I am 6, in gaiden 10
boudinking
#210022833Saturday, February 18, 2017 1:49 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for?Branch House Leader/Main House 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank?Celestial 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future?I Would Host Alot of Trainings in Oacb and gaiden so our clan could be good at both. I'd Also Show Tough Love. 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Because we all are a team and lower or not you should always respect your clanmates. 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I'd Help Them According on the numbe### if it was 1v1 id let him fight his own battle. if it was more than 1 then id jump in. ## If you and another person applying for ### rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? We Would Still Respect each other. But in Trainings(Educational or Combat) one will co host and one will main house. 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the ###ups (owned by B-b)? i was a Hyuga Overseer(in nsoa) i was also a Uzumaki Branch House Leader. 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?8 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen?Power and Leadership 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) Oacb ive been playing since nsoa so id say 9 because im not rlly perfect but i am pretty op. Gaiden id give myself a 5 because i barely play it and i dont care to much for that im more of a oacb guy.
kenrichh08
#210089540Sunday, February 19, 2017 6:45 AM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? White Flash Captain 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Visitor 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? Get stronger to make the clan the strongest 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Respect lower ranks because they need to rank up you don't want them to feel down or bad on themselves obey superiors because they have a higher rank and they have more responsibility then a lower rank 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I would ignore so he can learn from his mistakes and get stronger 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I think we would manage this by fighting Its the only way 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? None 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 7 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I would give it my all if you don't and you loose you will learn nothing from it 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) 7
kenrichh08
#210644984Saturday, February 25, 2017 8:16 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Red Flash 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Visitor 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? Make it stronger and have more members 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Obey superiors they can help you rank up and learn Respect lower ranks always think of them as the same rank as you treat them as the same way you want to treat others 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I would help him 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I think we would manage this by fighting 1v1 because if you win of course you may have same intelligence but not fighting skills 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? Branch Elder 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 7 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I would give it my all and do my best to impress the higher ranks 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) 7
kenrichh08
#210649003Saturday, February 25, 2017 8:59 PM GMT

1. What rank are you applying for? Red flash captain 2. Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? Visitor I have joined the group before but left and joined back couple of times 3. How will you make this clan a better place in the future? Make it stronger and invite members to the clan also rank up and grind my way to the top so I can make the clan stronger and be the best one in the shinobi world 4. Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? Obey superiors they can help you rank up and learn give you advice for the future exams Respect lower ranks always think of them as the same rank as you treat them as the same way you want to treat others believe in them that they will rank up 5. If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? I would help him because hes a fellow member we don't want to loose members we also need to help each other respect each other 6. If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? I think we would manage this by fighting 1v1 because if you win because you may have same intelligence but you do not have the same fighting skills 7. If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? Branch Elder 8. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 7 9. What would you bring to field if you are chosen? I would give it my all and do my best to impress the higher ranks because I want them to believe in me so when they're going to pick a new member for a rank they would know that its me 10. Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest) I would say 8 from my past expeiriences
goldenapollo312
#210673343Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

1. **What rank are you applying for** "I am applying for Flash Special Unit." 2. **Are you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank?** "I am in Bronze" 3. **How will you make this clan a better place in the future?** "I plan on leading this clan to a place where everyone says "have you heard the Flash's of Okida they're so strong and so kind (I have a ton more ideas but I don't want this to take forever so moving on)." 4. **Why should you obey your superiors commands and respect lower ranks?** "Honestly your commanders are higher rank so they out do you, second you have to think on how they are ahead of you.Now for people who are lower in my opinion what would be the point of teasing or bragging about your rank, to add on to that if you were to bully someone that they quit this group then you do not deserve to be in league with this clan." 5. **If you see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do?** "I would either completely solve the conflict gracefully or I would do this with a good old fashion duel and whomever wins, wins the argument." 6. **If you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this?** "You would choose the person that's good at Combat because if they both have good leadership skills then the other guy beats you in combat then he would be chosen, also the whole point of this clan is to protect the Leaf Village and our clan." 7. **If any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? "When B-b studio's game Shinobi Life got shut down because of the bad language (yet tons of other games out their had it to), I fought very passionate over this game and expressed how I felt also for SL people said the game sucked when it just cam out and I remember saying "It just came out so give them a break plus they're still working on fixing the bugs and making more updates". 8. **On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?** "On Roblox I tried to be on a half-hour or so on the weekdays, on the weekend I am on at least two hours throughout the day." 9. **What would you bring to field if you are chosen?** I would bring ideas on how to improve the amount of members we have and hopefully have more people run the exams (Gives us a chance to test our responsibility) I would do my job the right way and give it my all to protect the Leaf Village and our clan." 10 **Are you a scale of 1-10 how good are you of a fighter in OACB and Gaiden OA? (Be Honest)** " To be as honest as I can be I am a very exceptional Shinobi and I don't fight to have a 50% chance on winning I give it my all and strengthen myself to beat that opponent(if a player is training and someone attacks them I instantly go head to head against them, I had to fight people when I was training but just because I got it doesn't mean they deserve to get attacked)."
Tray121212
#211219490Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:19 PM GMT

###### Elder ### was Bronze but i left by accident now im a visitor ### will always be active and i will always give out good advice's ##### should obey your superiors because their the one who gives the rules and you should respect lower ranks because they look up to you and if you dont respect them they might leave the clan and village and in the future they might come back with revenge. #### someone from my clan was being attacked i would help ## ###### and find out why that person is attacking. ### think me and that other person would have a fight to see which would become that rank or you guys would make us the rank. ###### ### ## i would bring a sword kunai ### #
KinetixGaming
#211258168Sunday, March 05, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

1. W##t rank are you applying for? A. Flash Awaiting Approval. 2. ### you in B-b Studio? If so, what rank? A. Yes, I am Visitor Rank. 3. Ho###i########ake this clan a better place #####e future? A. I will uphold clan authorities, help fellow clan members, and be a better support. 4. Why s##uld y######y your superiors commands and respect lower ranks? A. Because they are my superiors and they know whats best for me and my clan, Respecting lower ranks is a must. 5. If yo##see someone from your clan being attacked, what would you do? A. Come into help unless it is a spar or duel. 6. I##you and another person applying for the rank are equal, in leadership skills but they were superior in combat, how do you think we'd manage this? A. You would choose the person more superior in combat as they are a better help in clan. 7. ###any, what were your past leadership experiences in the groups (owned by B-b)? A. Not Applicable. 8. ###a scale of 1-10############### you? A. 9. ##9#####t would you bring to field if you are chosen? A. I would bring my combat Strength leadership skills and quick movements to the field with me. #### scale of how good are you of a fighter in (Be Honest) A. I would say about a ##

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     5