of     1   

KebowBG
#197845065Monday, September 05, 2016 6:15 AM GMT

Power Rankings #1 Pittsburgh Steelers 4-0 [Last Week: 2] Greatest team in the NFL right now, I hope you all agree that they are really good, This season is tough to come, They are playing browns next, Good luck steelers. #2 New England Patriots 3-1 [Last Week: 3] They lost to Steelers and Won vs the Lions. I am excited for next week as they play the denver broncos. Watch for an exciting game as york dominates the field. #3 Cleveland Browns 3-1 [Last Week: 1] This team is still one of the best teams, They almost beaten the raiders but they happen to be “Biased”, They are taking on the steelers next week, Hang on ladies and gentlemen lol. #4 Dallas Cowboys 2-1 [Last Week: 4] Still Haven’t played yet but this will be an “easy” next two games versus the seahawks and packers. #5 Oakland Raiders 2-2 [Last Week: 7] Every week is OT, Either win or loss they go to OT, I don’t understand the teams logic but they won against the former #1 Team which amused me. They are heading versus the dolphins next week. I doubt an OT Game. #6 Denver Broncos 2-2 [Last Week: 5] Sadly they forfeited to the steelers but that doesn’t mean they are bad. They are still a really good team. This will be a tough and exciting game versus the patriots. #7 Washington Redskins 2-2 [Last Week: 8] What a game by redskins that they won. I am amused as heck which made them jump a rank. They will be playing against the lions who had a rough few games. #8 San Francisco 49ers 2-2 [Last Week: 6] Two in a row losses, the 49ers are slowly collapsing, will they redeem themselves against the packers? I believe they can as long griffonofpoison and ice king appear. #9 Green Bay Packers 1-2 [Last Week: 9] They haven’t played yet but this will be an interesting game to watch, Also they will be playing the 49ers, Will they take them by upset? #10 Seattle Seahawks 1-3 [Last Week: 12] Good team, I was wrong last week to say “Trashed by the steelers”, they might make the playoffs if they keep up the pace, They will be taking on the cowboys which will be a hard game. #11 Detroit Lions 1-3 [Last Week: 10] You lost to the seahawks, Great job guys I believe you will be ranked last in the conference because of that mistake. You will be playing the redskins, If you can’t beat the seahawks then how do you think you are gonna beat the redskins. #12 Miami Dolphins 0-4 [Last Week: 11] I actually like this team and think they are better then #11-9 skill wised but they need to win a game. I do not blame them as they are in the tougher conference and legit have a hard schedule. Predictions: Last Week: 3-2 NFC: Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks (Trash of the Week) N/A Predictions Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys N/A Predictions Detroit Lions @ Washington Redskins Score: 56-28 Redskins Win San Francisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers (Game of The Division) Score: 42-30 49ers Win AFC: Oakland Raiders @ Miami Dolphins Score: 56-21 Raiders Win Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns (Game Of Week/Division) Score: 49-44 Steelers Win Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots Score: 49-35 Patriots
SaItyie
#197854166Monday, September 05, 2016 11:06 AM GMT

:D
Matthew0709
#197857959Monday, September 05, 2016 1:03 PM GMT

How u gonna move us down when we lost to the #1 team without me Hunter James deu or form and we already beat the raiders
UniversaIs
#197860994Monday, September 05, 2016 2:06 PM GMT

matt beat the raiders without me.
HollowD1
#198053624Thursday, September 08, 2016 4:57 AM GMT

lol raiders beat browns without me

of     1