of     1   

LDWasNeverHere
#198271655Sunday, September 11, 2016 5:50 PM GMT

Kidou Clan Members Jutsu For Main Branch: Academy-Genin: Worm Hole, goes farther then Kamui But takes more chakra. Super Nova, like Rasengan but deals more damage and takes up more chakra. Chunin: Same stuff but takes less chakra and more skilled. Giant Super Nova, takes more chakra much stronger than normal Super Nova, large blast radius. Jonin: Same stuff but takes less chakra and more skilled. Chakra Mode, increases all physical abilities. Co-Leader: Same stuff but takes less chakra and more skilled. Black Hole, takes a lot of chakra. Insanely powerful Kidou Clan Members Jutsu For Side Branch: Academy-Genin: Telekinetic abilities, hard to use, lots of chakra. Chunin: Same stuff but less chakra and more skilled. You can teleport short distances, takes a lot of chakra. Jonin: Same stuff but less chakra and more skilled. Chakra mode. Co-Leader: Same stuff but less chakra and more skilled. Chakra mode. Kuukangan: You can unlock it for both branches at any time. Increases physical abilities, and chakra. P.S. The ranking for when you get the stuff ((Other than Co-Leader)) Is just a example of the time you unlock the jutsu. You don't have to unlock the jutsu at that time though.
Noctis_Tarik
#198271887Sunday, September 11, 2016 5:53 PM GMT

Guys, I present to you the official #### of our sub-forum song by me. *To the music of Should I stay or should I go* Darling I gotta let you know This thread just needs to go If you stay here and waste our time Nothing will turn out fine SO I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW Your thread just needs to go I'm asking please please please I'm getting tired of all these No one wants you to come back We'll beat blue and black SO I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW Your thread just needs to go If you stay there will be trouble And replying would mean double I just had to let you know To should I stay or should I go. -Written by RykerHale. But really wrong sub-forum kiddo. "If God was real then he would come down from heaven and slam my head into ## #################### #### 800 posts.]
Noctis_Tarik
#198272032Sunday, September 11, 2016 5:55 PM GMT

Guys, I present to you the official get out of our sub-forum song by me. *To the music of Should I stay or should I go* Darling I gotta let you know This thread just needs to go If you stay here and waste our time Nothing will turn out fine SO I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW Your thread just needs to go I'm asking please please please I'm getting tired of all these No one wants you to come back We'll beat blue and black SO I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW Your thread just needs to go If you stay there will be trouble And replying would mean double I just had to let you know To should I stay or should I go. -Written by Ryker. But really wrong sub-forum. "Hey guys, I'm so glad I just downloaded Windows Vista!" -Said no one ever. [Add 800 posts.]
MKUltramanKaettekita
#198281708Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

A man had walked out from behind a tree. "Hey whats up guys, Scarce here."

of     1