of     1   

DamagedPlox
#198299927Monday, September 12, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

I, Rhaegar Targaryen think I should be Hand of The King because I am extremely loyal and I have fought for you everytime you couldn't and even when you could. I have been by your side aiding you ever since I met you. I will never turn my back on you at all. You know my intentions and you know I live to help. If there's something you need me to do I do it. If there's a house bothering you I will go and try the best I can to talk it out. I will do my up most to protect your name. I have always been good with politics and I've been King multiple times. I've also served as hand. I think, no I know my experience is greater than many who think they should be Hand. Lastly, the phrase, ''The king Sh##s and the Hand wipes'' I will wipe.. As weird as that may seem I won't turn my back on you. I will fulfill my duties as hand until my King release me or death take me, or the world end.
TotallyNotAnAltAcc
#198300476Monday, September 12, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

The Targaryens are inbred piecies of crap.
Noctis_Tarik
#198300816Monday, September 12, 2016 12:23 AM GMT

TOTALLY THAT'S MEAN. You shouldn't insult inbred pieces of crap by calling them Targaryens. "When the world ends, it will be those with insanity that thrive." [Add 800 posts.]

of     1