of     1   

Dissembleee
#198314421Monday, September 12, 2016 5:02 AM GMT

Now's the time where the memories flood in. Back in 2012, I used to play every day on a different account. I started trading in 2013, started LMaDing in 2014. In 2015, I accepted a deal which seemed decent, it was, I think a 10,000 limited for my 7000 limited. LMaD said accept, so I accepted. About 4 days later, my account was permanently deleted for owning the poisoned item. I know I should have traded it away, but it actually looked pretty cool. It was one of those headphones, I can't remember the name of it right now. I was devastated that I was banned for unknowingly accepting a trade which I, at the time, thought was okay. Why should I be punished? It's like saying that store managers should be locked up for accepting money that was stolen in a heist. There's absolutely no way that they can track it, but they still get punished for it. I was motivated by a thread I saw about tracking limiteds. I think this feature would be nice. Instead of being permanently banned for something you have absolutely no control over, the person who sent/accepted the trade originally and actually poisoned the item should be deleted for the act. When roblox doesn't take the right action, things are going to go downhill. I know many huge LMaDers who have been deleted with 100's of thousands of RAP and the person who originally poisoned the item is probably still around today. Please, do something about this, so traders like me can trade in reassurance I won't wake up to another deleted account. TL;DR: No, read the entire thing. apparently im famous in s&i
MateFizyChem
#198314629Monday, September 12, 2016 5:11 AM GMT

support^2 But at the moment record every trade, so your possible appeals will go through.
Dissembleee
#198314708Monday, September 12, 2016 5:14 AM GMT

@Mate I'm keeping a trading log in a ############ with picture and #### proof to ensure that I have backup evidence if things go wrong again. I made a change petition, if any of you guys want to help me get this out to roblox, go ahead and sign this. Most of my threads have died down, but now I'm really fired and want this to reach roblox as soon as possible. (insert the change org ### here) /p/david-baszucki-roblox-don-t-ban-users-for-accepting-deals-with-poisoned-items apparently im famous in s&i
Dissembleee
#198314741Monday, September 12, 2016 5:15 AM GMT

Repost from that very pitiful hashtagged post: @Mate I'm keeping a trading log in a google document with picture proof to ensure that I have backup evidence if things go wrong again. I made a change petition, if any of you guys want to help me get this out to roblox, go ahead and sign this. Most of my threads have died down, but now I'm really fired and want this to reach roblox as soon as possible. (insert the change org here) /p/david-baszucki-roblox-don-t-ban-users-for-accepting-deals-with-poisoned-items apparently im famous in s&i
Dissembleee
#198314900Monday, September 12, 2016 5:22 AM GMT

I think this thread deserves more attention than it's currently getting. Bumping this thread back up, favoriting it and going to bump it again tomorrow after work. apparently im famous in s&i
Dissembleee
#198315332Monday, September 12, 2016 5:42 AM GMT

LAST BUMP of the night. apparently im famous in s&i
bendagen
#198315899Monday, September 12, 2016 6:11 AM GMT

tl;dr roblox is probably doing u a favor since the "poisoned" item is radioactive
ColdDeveloper
#198318572Monday, September 12, 2016 9:50 AM GMT

Support. I've seen this happen before and its just stupid. Its not like you can check if the item was poisoned before accepting the trade...

of     1