of     1   

Miraio
#198435224Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:31 PM GMT

Lady Gaga - Perfect illusion Tryin' to get control Pressure's takin' its toll Stuck in the middle zone I just want you alone My guessing game is strong Way too real to be wrong Caught up in your show Yeah, at least now I know It wasn't love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) Mistaken for love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) You were a perfect illusion I don't need eyes to see I felt you touchin' me High like am##################ou're just a dream That's what it means to crush Now that I'm wakin' up I still feel the blow But at least now I know It wasn't love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) Mistaken for love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) Where are you? Cause I can't see you It was a perfect illusion But I feel you watchin' me Dilated, falling free In a modern ecstasy Where are you? Cause I can't see you It was a perfect illusion But I feel you watchin' me But I feel you watchin' me Illusion But I feel you watchin' me Mistaken for love Where were you Cause I can't see But I feel you watchin' me Mistaken for love Dilated, falling free In a modern ecstasy Mistaken for love In a modern ecstasy In a modern ecstasy I'm over the show Yeah at least now I know It wasn't love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) Mistaken for love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) You were a perfect illusion You were a perfect illusion It was a perfect illusion Somewhere in all the confusion It was a perfect illusion, illusion (illusion) Where were you 'cause I can't see it It was perfect illusion But I feel you watchin' me, baby Somewhere in all the confusion Dilated, fallin' free You were so perfect In a modern ecstasy You were a perfect illusion If you reached the end thank you! This song is very powerful and emotional, its really amazing! One of Lady Gaga's best songs ever! • мıяα • • мıяα •
Miraio
#198435295Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:32 PM GMT

Lol my signature is written 2 times • мıяα •
Miraio
#198435428Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:35 PM GMT

Smh_Unique
#198436737Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:57 PM GMT

SHE WAS TrIggEred as I opened my laptop and read the forum, her eyes glistened with YA b0i, she constantly refreshed the page, SEIzuErs she SpamMed And sPAMMED - nothing. loool
Miraio
#198436828Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

^ leaked • мıяα •
rose6666
#198437311Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:07 PM GMT

🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮 ^get in the bin please
megastargirl12
#198485725Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:43 PM GMT

m0@ns

of     1