of     1   

MarblesGalore
#198816162Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

Deep in the forest of Grell lived the northern elves of the Wardwen kingdom. They were a humble, peaceful people who traded fruits and clothing and other goods with the villages and towns of Wardwen. But king Geronimi wanted all of the forest for himself. He wanted to be able to lead hunting parties to feed his kingdom. The elves didn't like the hunting parties into the forest because they believed that everything has a soul and should be treated equally. Gornimi attacked with full force one summer morning. The elves were unprepared for the attack and fled. Geronimi tried to murder as many of them as possible, so that none would rebel in the later days. The king of the elves, Olirishk, fought back and was struck by an arrow. He seemed unaffected and continued to fight back. After the next arrow, the great king faultered and fell to his knees, blocking and dodging his foes the best he could till some of his men dragged him from the fight. King Geronimi took the elven kingdom and left with almost half of the forest burned. As Olirishk lay at his death bed, bleeding out for their loss of herbs and bandaging equipment, his wife told him they were to have a child. A baby girl. Olirishk died later that night with a smile upon his face. Her name was to be Dalanora. The word dalanora in the elvish language meant the bringer of hope and light. The day she was born, the elves that were left, praised her birth. Later, when the child was strong enough, the queen entrusted her most worthy maid with the child to care for her at the castle, where she was thought to be safe. Later through the years, Dalanora was wandering through the market place, looking hungrily at all the stands with food, whether it just be tasty treats or something as simple as a loaf of bread or an apple. She accidentally stumbles into you, murmurs a quick apology and then keeps moving on. Later you hear a young feminine scream and guards yelling along with a few other people. You hear a lady yell, "Leave the poor girl alone!" You go to explore the scene and find the girl that had bumped into you not even long ago, being yanked into the air screaming. There was a loaf of bread on the ground, looking to have been thrown by someone. You figure you should probably do something. What will you do? ~Places~ The Forest of Grell: The large forest north of Wardwen. Grell used to be home of the great and bountiful Grellwen elves who were burned out of their home by the king. Now the forest is half dead land, have thriving trees. Some of the elves still hide in the trees, others have scattered all over the kingdom, hiding, afraid of being slaughtered, although that was not what the king had planned. The Kingdom of Wardwen: Wardwen is where the castle is located. It is a large castle located a top of a mountain, showing its beauty to the city below. The castle is surrounded by a large, bountiful city named Grenith. Grenith is where refugees of the elves often are found and where many of the people of Wardwen have made their livings. There are plentiful jobs for all of the townsfolk needing work, and many open businesses open for hiring, and storehouses for sale to be turned into newly opened shops. Cornaith: Cornaith is the kingdom north of Wardwen. Cornaithians are not fond of the people of Wardwen, but are kind people who are not looking for a fight. Gerthra: Gerthra is also a neighboring kingdom to the east and south of Wardwen. Gerthrans are always picking for a fight and are inching into the land of Wardwen. The king fears that soon, there will no long be a Wardwen, just a plentiful empire of Gerthra. ~~CS~~ Name: Gender: Personality: Appearance (Medieval if Possible Please): Inventory (Something small and a weapon if accepted): Recognizable Attributes: (Example: Sly, Courageous) Backstory:
MarblesGalore
#198880905Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

Bump
bulldog1042
#198885864Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:36 PM GMT

It's "rogue" not rouge...
Darkprophecy22
#198889734Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

Name: Lorres Gender: Male Personality: Calm but ruthless in combat. Will kill if necessary. Will sometimes go quiet Appearance: Lorres has multiple scars on him from skirmishes, cold blue eyes, he usually wears a black cloak with iron armor beneath it, you can see pouches that hold dust to blind his enemies and he has leather shoes Inventory: A dagger with food and water Recognizable Attributes: Brave,Cold Backstory: Lorres had no job before the crisis but now he is the guardian of the elves
MarblesGalore
#198895416Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

@bulldog, sorry :P I'm too lazy to repost
MarblesGalore
#198895681Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:06 AM GMT

CrabbyNoob2
#198899619Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:22 AM GMT

Name:Storm Kyrtaar Gender:Male Personality:Shy until you get to know me, will take a fight for you to save you from possible danger. Appearance: White hair, 6'0, Tan, Tunic with undershirt and black boots and a hoodie. 19 Years old. Inventory: Bow with quiver Recognizable Attributes: Brave, Kind, Daring, Adventurous Backstory: I was raised as a thief by my dad, I was taught that life was going to be hard and if I wasn't going to kill I would be killed, so my dad started training me as an assassin on an old farm we lived at. Now I am 19 and have nearly perfected my skills, and hope to repay my dad for everything he gave me.
MarblesGalore
#198899709Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:24 AM GMT

Darkprophecy22
#198937392Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:27 PM GMT

Bump
Darkprophecy22
#198939300Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

Aaaaaaaaa
Mattdunsun
#198939978Friday, September 23, 2016 12:11 AM GMT

Name: Matt Gender: Male Personality: Shy, Depressed. Appearance: Has a blindfold over his eyes, has a leather hoodie (Medival looking hoodie), has armored knee pads, long blonde hair. Inventory: Two knifes Recognizable Attribute: Blind, Deadly, Homeless, theif. Backstory: Matt lost his parents in a fire, during that fire he became blind, he now has good senses, he found a shed that he lives in, being homeless and hungry he steals food, he learned how to fight and sometimes kills. (Well actually, a lot.)
MarblesGalore
#198989674Friday, September 23, 2016 10:01 PM GMT

MarblesGalore
#199036794Saturday, September 24, 2016 3:23 PM GMT

Bump
LloydTME
#199407331Saturday, October 01, 2016 7:11 AM GMT

Name: Lydia Serenity Gender: Female (Like, doesn't the name suggest that? .3.) Personality: Friendly, kind, short-tempered, lonely, will do anything to help out anyone in need, smart, strategic Appearance: Long, black, girly but a little spiky hair, reaching down to just under her shoulders, wears a special jacket which was made by her mother as a birthday gift, knee-length leather-silk combination shorts (doesn't exist in real life), dark gray shirt Inventory: Some sealed flasks of water (she loves water), small pocket-sized spell book, a bag of spell cast never rotting dragon fruit (she loves dragon fruit) Recognizable Attributes: Friendly, loyal, short-tempered Backstory: Only when she was 11, her parents suddenly disappeared in such an unusual time of day. She soon finds out that her parents were killed, and now seeks revenge on the killer. When she was about the age of 8, her parents got her a special imported fish called a betta. She loved it so much, she brought the blue betta, named Bubbles, along in a special, self-cleaning, self-filtering magic bag that she made and cast a spell on herself. Now at the age of 17, she sets out on a journey, not only to find the killer, but to learn more about light magic. She learned light magic at the unbelievably young age of 5. Her special move is Shining Shot.
MarblesGalore
#199418164Saturday, October 01, 2016 2:35 PM GMT

@Llyod, Accepted, and I have to say I like your character. But one thing, not to be rude or anything, but learning magic at the age of 5 was actually quite common. If you were of a noble family, the would actually take you into the monasteries around the age of 8, so what ever their parents knew, they would teach their children at a younger age so that they don't go into the monasteries not knowing anything. But yeah great CS :3
MarblesGalore
#199418256Saturday, October 01, 2016 2:37 PM GMT

MarblesGalore
#199498480Sunday, October 02, 2016 8:32 PM GMT

Bump

of     1