of     1   

PunyEnderman699
#199199484Monday, September 26, 2016 11:12 PM GMT

Q: How do I enable 2-Step Verification? A: First, open your Account Settings. Under the new “Security” tab in your Account Settings page, you’ll be able to opt-in or opt-out of Two-Step Verification. NOTE: You need to verify your e-mail address before you will be able to enable 2-Step Verification. Q: I can't find the e-mail with my 2-Step Verification code! A: Check your junk/spam e-mails. Some e-mails may think that the e-mail from ROBLOX might contain malware or that it's suspicious. Q: I still can't find the e-mail! What do I do? A: Contact [email protected]. You might need to prove that you're the account owner and not a hijacker.
PunyEnderman699
#199247272Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

.-.
susuprothu1234
#199249835Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:20 PM GMT

me to it dident halp me at al plz halp me it said What should I do if I'm not receiving the 2-Step Verification email? Try these steps if you're not receiving the 2-Step code at the email address verified on your account. Check your Spam folder to see if the message was filtered by yo####a####rovider. If you do find it there, mark it as "Not Spam" to prevent future filtering. #######################################################################################################################################If you're still not receiving the 2-Step code after following those steps, please contact us via the methods linked below. What should I do if the code does not work? 2-Step Verification codes expire after 15 minutes and become invalid when a code is entered incorrectly for that account. Use the "Resend Code" feature on the 2-Step Verification login screen to request a new code. If you're still unable to log in with a new code, please contact us via the methods linked below. i dont understend
susuprothu1234
#199250013Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

Actually i'm an alt

of     1