of     1   

Dr_Spoon
#199265903Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:28 AM GMT

Okay, honestly, my first post was completely incorrect, and I saw that coming. But this really is getting out of hand. Every comment I see on a game that allows comments are just "robux.scam is real" "I just got 1,000,000 robux from scam.no" God I'm sick of it. I have another idea, but it might just fail again, considering that the developer of these spam users might slip through these cracks: Players must join the game before they can leave a comment on it. It's also helping the website itself from idiotic comments like "ugh why it cost 25 robux I'm leaving thumbs down even though the game is unfinished and in beta." Meh. If it doesn't solve the spam bots, at least it gets rid of those comments. Even though those comments no longer exist, because they've been replaced by spam bots. Nevertheless, I'm just inexperienced at life. I'm already failing at 8th grade :D PS - There were people in the replies to the last forum I posted saying that there's people to "point it out" and "use the report button" but... THEY'RE SPAM BOTS! If you report a user, even if they get banned, more will just be created. Reporting a player usually does nothing anyway. The rate of bans of spam bots and the ones being created is basically the word population count: 1 person dies every 5 seconds, and 3 are born. The rate of creation is faster than the rate of termination. It's just work for the players, and the administrators at the same time. You can'y just select a majority of users at one time, assume they're spam bots, and just delete them. And there's not just a button that selects every user that is a spam bot. It's just stupid how people think of that. Okay, wow the PS is larger than the actual forum. Okay. Well bye then. Bananas are yunny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dr_Spoon
#199266021Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

I just want to leave one more thing: The original roblox.eu scam fooled over 42,000 people, so it's not very obvious to other people that it's a scam.
UavReconZ
#199271108Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:15 AM GMT

make it so you have to comment for 1 robux
Dr_Spoon
#199303955Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:45 PM GMT

Then the actual users without robux won't be able to give their honest opinion.
Rx_cky
#199304384Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:54 PM GMT

Says the OBCer (not spoon)

of     1