of     1   

birmie123
#199295632Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

so it's week 2 now some pretty cool stuff happeend y'know #1- Steelers So uh they lost but it was because Pops190 was illegal, this team beat the Seahawks, won the Super Bowl three times in a row and yeah. They lots some good players this offseason but this team is still unstoppable, like really unstoppable. #2- Cardinals Basically the S5 Seahawks, who went to the Super Bowl as you dumb ahhs know. Tekt is a frontrunner for MVP, as usual, and had a good win over the Patriots, who are led by 2x MVP YoungMamiSantana. This defense isn't going to be easy to score on, just like last season, and while they did lose quite a few players from the S5 Seahawks, don't be surprised to see this team make another crack for the Super Bowl. #3- Giants Had a bit of difficulty choosing this one. Texans gamew as fairly close until Cooper had to go, but this team did end up with a solid win in the end. However, Hunter is a good player and he has enough talent around him to take this team somewhere. Might be taking a risk putting them this high, but we'll see. #4- Rams Would consider placing this team higher if they had beaten a team better than the Ravens. The Rams are a good team, mind you, with players like Cr8b, Scab, etc. around the board, but how those players will play together remains unseen. They have a game against a Seahawks team that won in a *somewhat* controversial fashion week 1, it will be interesting to see if this Rams team can keep the streak alive. #5- Panthers Good comeback against a solid Raiders team. I think this team could end up being placed above the Giants and Rams, depending on how well they perform in a Week 2 game against a good Falcons team. If they blow them out, I'll likely end up putting them over the Giants and Rams, as the Falcons are much better than the Seahawk and Cowboys team the Giants and Rams are facing. #6- Bengals I always get exposed when I put my team high up so I'm gonna put them here. Our defense let up only 6 points off a miscommunication in the secondary against a solid Packers offense, but our own offense is atrocious(granted, mostly because of the stam+jump glitch, if not for that we'd probably have at least scored 2 touchdowns). It should be an interesting game to see how the defense performs against an explosive Patriots offense. If they perform well, then they could maybe move their way up the rankings. #7- Raiders A heart breaking loss in heart breaking fashion, as the Raiders fall to 0-1 after a hard fought clash against the Panthers, who won off a safety in the final stage of the game. Samir/Hip has done an alright job piecing this roster together, and it should be fun to see how this team continues to play together down the stretch. #8- Falcons Middle of the pack. It actually kind of hurts me to put them here, but their own conference is stacked with Super Powers, and it's hard to place them much higher than this. A good performance against the Panthers could make it hard for me to keep them below the Bengals, Raiders, and Rams, but we'll see. #9- Texans Disappointing loss for the Texans. You can say it was mostly due to Cooper leaving that this team lost, but it doesn't seem like they have too much. Nick is a dark horse to be one of the better QBs in this league, but the offensive line is a little shaky and their receiving core is about average. Good quarterback play and a good efense might be enough to help this team rebound, but we'll have to see against a decent Broncos team. #10- Broncos Tough loss. Was kind of expecting this team to perform better against the Falcons, but I guess it wasn't to be. Really, #9 and #10 are toss ups for me. Neither team is playing as good as I thought they were going to, but both have potential to move their way up their power rankings. I'd probably be better off putting it as a tie, honestly. #11- Packers Trvm00 is apparently leaving the Packers, and with him, IKidi is bound to leave. The two best players on this team by far leaving will be catastrophic, and this inactive team could very easily see themselves moving down to the bottom of the power rankings if they do leave. Not going to be an easy task to prevail against the Cardinals, with or without Trv and IKidi. #12- Chiefs Terrible team that beat the second worst team in the league. King is chill, but Bailey doesn't know what he's doing. #13- Seahawks So from what I've *heard*, the Steelers game was a blowout, but Pops was illegal so the Seahawks won. If I'm wrong and it was a really close game the Seahawks almost won, with Pops still being illegal, then they move really up. But I heard it was a terrible loss until Pops was found to be illegal. #14- Cowboys Second worst team in the league, inactive and pretty bad. #15- Ravens does this team even have a hc or fo yet dak in blacko
blaine5902
#199296059Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:10 PM GMT

er actually the steelers game was close so i'd put my team way higher than #13 lol.. final score was 30-27, not a blowout like some people have said :L Master Blen.
djgreen32119
#199296101Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:11 PM GMT

good rankings. Just think falcons are about 4-5 but i understand. Also u missed patriots Another great post by djgreen32119! (aka the greenster)
birmie123
#199297792Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:47 PM GMT

wow sorry blaine i heard the game was 0-30 that's why i placed you so low dak in blacko
megaman99
#199298560Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:01 PM GMT

We should be like 4th since we are so boss. Megaman99 the dimer

of     1