of     1   

J_Schell
#199388715Friday, September 30, 2016 11:17 PM GMT

Hello everyone, Head Developer Jonathan here, this forum will discuss the news of new animations (possible price), possible upgrade to the R15 model in the future, helmets, and a way for you to recommend new ideas for the league. { NEW ANIMATIONS / POSSIBLE PRICE } As you know we have 4 basic animations right now, as you are reading this I am preparing 10-15 to be launched in season 7. At the current moment but if one happens to made there will be a new forum. { POSSIBLE UPGRADE TO R15 } As you know the new R15 roblox character was released recently. With this comes possible change, I have been talking with Tom and before we move on to the R15 model we will let some people test out the BETA version of it for the league. { Helmets } This is something I get asked about often. As of currently, Helmets are not a big priority to me. Nor do I have any at all on the development team, meaning no one can make helmets. So until I can get some developers you are not getting helmets. { New Ideas / Future Projects } a. Scoreboard | One project I am already working on also is a new scoreboard ( considering we've been using the same one that has been used for 1-2 years now ). From what Tom has requested it is to be sorta like a =NFL= scoreboard but different in its own ways. b. How You Can Give Me Idea's | Simply just reply to this forum. Sincerely, Dev Jon 0
TomTheNoob1204
#199396623Saturday, October 01, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

1 - helmets are a priority 2 - weve yet to talk about r15 ~ (NCAA) [Atlantic Coast Conference] ~
barrysanderrandymos3
#199404269Saturday, October 01, 2016 5:05 AM GMT

please don't switch to R15, let everyone wear there own package

of     1