of     1   

iSIugger
#199399222Saturday, October 01, 2016 2:57 AM GMT

South : Cinncinatti Harambe Killers : Idk man , Nin took Omaha to Quarter finals , den lost to cams team cuz he couldn't get 4 players the whole season . I mean we were doing good during the regular season but ya know , getting 4 players way too hard Chicago Crabs : I mean , eaels last team lost to lac den LAC got rekt by TOR . So it must be Alan > TOR > LAC > SVK . Dang New York Dodgers : So like , I saw Steven try to carry a llws team , but even Steven can't carry a llws team and v9 tools . Unless UBL gets v9 and invites all the llws players . Steven will do good . North : "Los valley cyclones " - eael If Jeff can train cheezus to be good , den the his whole team must be really good . I like los valley cyclones , NYY should be the los valley cyclones . I also like Jacob sartorious . And harambe Texas Rangers : I mean dis team , who knows gonna happen . Islugger promising this to eael , eael promising that to isluggers . Who knows what dealing islugger and eael are up to . So like Islugger was on Omaha last season with me , and ragequitted cuz he got 3/3 lag on his pitching and was subbed out , dat basically ended the series for us . Miami Marlins : Nil really faught for kinq . I dunno who da bomber is , but Kinq will probably be a better owner then him . Was Kinq even in UBL last season ????
DrCheezz
#199399416Saturday, October 01, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

i'm good but i'm not 100% over the top mvp best player ever and stuff I'm good but I'm not amazing not until jeff trains me ;) oh god the hate is coming i can feel it
TheWdonald61
#199399481Saturday, October 01, 2016 3:01 AM GMT

>Cinncinatti Harambe Killers What in the actual satanic hell.

of     1