of     1   

Noxirions
#199408134Saturday, October 01, 2016 8:07 AM GMT

Section 1: Part 1: Keep Rules I: Sitting on the Throne is ILLEGAL. -Punishable by instant ban from the Keep, Jail time, KoS and Removal of Weapons. III: There is to be no Random Killing (RKing) in the Keep. -This is punishable by time in the Cells, then removal of weapons, no Warnings will be given. ### ## passing the first Pillar unless you reach the rank requirement. -First attempt is a warning, Second attempt is time in the Cells, and Third attempt is ban from the keep for 5-10 minutes, this will increase if consistent. More in the Podium Rules Part 2: Podium/Pillar Rules I: Lords+ may cross and stand on the 1st set of stairs of the Podium. -A Lord may receive ONE guard within their House. II: LP+ may cross and stand on the lower platform of the Podium. -A Lord Paramount may receive ONE guard within their Region. III: The KG have had trouble in the past with people standing on the 2nd set of stairs. So from now on, only the KG may stand there. -This includes EVERYONE, with the exception of KG. IV: SC+ May cross to the highest part of the Podium. -A Small Council member may receive ONE guard from any given house. V: Master of Law, Hand of the King, King, KG and the Royal Family can stand on the black area of the Podium. -Given permission by the King or Hand, others may be allowed to stand there. VI: Hand of the King, King, Queen and Heir to the Iron Throne, are the only people who can sit on the Throne. -Given permission by the King another may be allowed to sit there. *Anyone found not reaching these requirements can receive warnings, time in the Cell, Kill on Sight (KoS) or ban from the keep. Part 3: King's Landing (Everywhere Outside) I: RKing of any sort is not tolerated (Forms of RKing is Random Killing, Revenge Killing, etc.) -Punishable by 2-3 warnings first then followed by Jail time, KoS and Removal of weapons. II: Any form of harassment will not be taken too lightly, if repeated harassment takes place. -Punishable by 2-3 warnings then followed by Jail time. III: Ridiculous names and outfits will be tolerated to an extent. If asked to change it, please do so. -Failure to change will result in Jail time. ======================================================================= Section 2: Wars & Rebellions General War Rules: I: All wars must be mediated by an Administrator. (With the exception of Usurpation War and Freedom War) II: After being in a war, there's at least 4 days waiting period before the next one. Regional Rebellion: I: These type wars can only be done every 4 days . II: Your house must be in said region to attempt this war, to move regions contact an administrator. Crown Rebellion: I: Must be a Lord to attempt this war/rebellion. II: These wars/rebellions can only be done after 1 week since the last. III: The only exception to the time limit is if the Ruling house decides to allow it. IV: Rebels are barred from the Keep at ALL TIMES. Usurpation War. I: Must have created another house with the same name. II: This war is to take over the current lord. III: Can only be done after 1 day since the last. Independence War: I: Can only be done by a Lord . II: Independent Kingdoms/Regions can war others to join their Kingdom/Region. III: Can only be done once every day. IV: The Ruling house can authorize it to happen before the time limit if they so choose. Freedom War: I: Used to gain freedom from vassalage. II: Can be done at any time. More details in the wars can be found in the "War Regulations" Form on the group description. It's best to check there as well if you plan on declaring war anytime soon. ======================================================================= Section 3: City Watch and King’s Guard KG (Kings Guard): I: The KG is to make sure that the Keep is always under control. They mostly stay on the podium until something happens requiring them to come down. II: The Lord Commander and Captain of the KG has the authority to command a KoS (Kill on Sight). III: The KG have no Authority outside the keep, unless they are with the King, Lord Hand or a member of the royal family. -If the KG attempt to control outside when they’re not needed to, they’ll will suffer probation. IV: When guarding the podiums, the Kings Guard MUST warn the user that is breaking the podium rules. A maximum of 2 warnings will be given, this is to be done in 5 second intervals. -The KG that fails to this will be either, put on probation or relieved of duty. IV: All members of the KG will have cuffs. -Abusing the cuffs will result in warning, probation, relieved of duty. =======================================================================

of     1