of     1   

TylerJFTW
#199461706Sunday, October 02, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

Superstar Of The Year Adert Cole Leo Kash Daniel Rose Matt O'Donovan Justin Drake Jake Davidson Chris Jerocco Cyarmtaker Lance Stark Zane Maarx TJ Black Cody Rhodes Adam Keith Kyle O'Reilly Max Diaz Mark Andrews Bobby Fish Matt Sydal Timothy Williams Shawn Steen Tristen Black Mike Anarchy Brian Kendrocc Bobby Roode Fernan Basilio BD Styles Killshot II Samoa Yo Chris Hero Mikey Lesnar Kye Quincey Jay Lethal Pele Jr. Shinsuke Alkamura Breakout Star Leo Kash Michael Davis Cody Rhodes Daniel Rose Adert Cole Jeremy Prato TJ Black Logan Grooms Lance Stark Zane Maarx Matt O'Donovan Jake Davidson Chris Jerocco Justin Drake Jay Lethal Return Of The Year Adam Keith(NCW) Kyle O'Reilly(BITW) Michael Davis(BITW) OMG Moment Of The Year Adert Cole Wins The Royal Rumble Leo Kash wins the Global Title(NCW) TJ Black wins MITB(WM) Kyle O'Reilly attacks Adert Cole(BITW) Debut Of The Year Lance Stark(WM1) Jeremy Prato(RR) Adert Cole(RR) Cody Rhodes(NCW) Chris Jerocco(NCW) Chris Hero(NCW) Bobby Roode(NCW) BD Styles(NCW) Match Of The Year Matt O'Donovan Vs Chris Jerocco(WM) ##################################################################################################################Matt O'Donovan Vs Daniel Rose(KOTDM) Matt O'Donovan Vs Daniel Rose(RR) Curt Angle Vs Matt O'Donovan(BITW) ##########################################################################################################################################MITB Ladder Match(WM) Bobby Roode Vs LRW(WM) Double Cross of the Year Daniel Rose turns on TMDK Jake Davidson turns on Justin Drake Shawn Steen PP's Nhat Hoang Jeremy Prato Turns on Adam Keith Tyler James turns on Dace Lohr(BATB) Holy S#!% Moment Of The Year TJ Black lands on his neck off an SSP(NCW) Lance Stark and Zane Maarx land on commentary table off the ladder and it doesnt break(WM) Adert Cole wins the NCW World Heavyweight Title(WM) Daniel Rose wins the NCW World Heavyweight Title(BATB) Tag Team Of The Year Future Gun(Grooms & TJ Black) Careless & Wildcard(Drake & Davidson) TMDK PPV Of The Year NCW In Your House Memorial Special Royal Rumble Brawl At The Beach P. Break WrestleMania 1 Best In The World Theme Of The Year Leo Kash - Can You Feel My Heart - Bring Me The Horizon Matt O'Donovan - The Boys Are Back - Dropkick Murphys #######################################################################################################################Shinsuke Alkamura - Rising Sun - CFO$ Logan Grooms - This War Is Ours - Escape The Fate Adam Keith - Bullet For My Valentine - Fever Justin Drake - Social Suicide - Bad Religion Jake Davidson - Human - HellYeah Michael Davis - Sound Of Madness - Shinedown Cyarmtaker - Rolling - Limp Bizkit Chirs Jerocco - King Of My World - Saliva Lance Stark - Warp 1.9 Mike Anarchy - Deftones - My Own Summer Cody Rhodes - Kingdom - Downstait Jeremy Prato - Protovision - Kavinsky Attire Of The Year Lance Stark(BITW) Lance Stark(BATB) Chris Jerocco(WM) Leo Kash(RR) Leo Kash(BATB) Leo Kash(BITW) Leo Kash(IYH) Leo Kash(P. Break) Leo Kash(WM) Cody Rhodes(BITW) Daniel Rose(P.Break) Daniel Rose(IYH) Daniel Rose(BATB) Daniel Rose(WM) Daniel Rose(RR) Jeremy Prato(BITW) Zane Maarx(BITW) Cyarmtaker(WM) ######################################################################################################################Cyarmtaker(WM) Cyarmtaker(BITW) Jeremy Prato(BITW) Lance Stark(WM) Lance Stark(BITW) Daniel Rose(IYH) Daniel Rose(WM) Leo Kash

of     1