of     1   

AotGamingBoss
#199582284Tuesday, October 04, 2016 1:44 PM GMT

Hello! Yes, I am UR cadet, but was HR in Seaton before! Alright, I also want to say Good luck! To the other people who are running. I hope you like my Speech and vote Aot for GI! Experience- I have been HR in CPPD, APD, SEATON, KPD. CPPD- HR Assistant Chief. APD- Commissioner and HDC! Seaton- HR Commander KPD- Chief of Police! As you can see I have lots of experience in the police genre and I won't fail you. I want to be the person you can go to for help(AA, Rude Police, etc). What I can do to help the group- I will bring this back to the light that it used to be, all I need is your support! I will go to the Recruitment Plaza often and try to get us some active members! I will host patrols daily, and training so some of our UR cadets will be able to rank up and become active. I will become strict to the HRs and make them be active or there ranks will be revoked. I will never AA or most likely use my admin rarely! I don't want to be the person you are afraid to ask about any problems, just ask me! I will take time out of the day to see you about what ever the problem is about Seaton! Final thoughts- Thank you for reading this and I hope you vote me for GI I will not let this group get super inactive! I will get it active, but Every group fails at some points, and if that happens I won't be able to do anything like CPPD, but until then I will do my best to keep this group active -AotGamingBoss
SquiresYT
#199584764Tuesday, October 04, 2016 3:23 PM GMT

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that this is not the right forum to post this, the proper forum is Clans&Guilds. Just for future reference :) /watch?v=-NuONuafxwk

of     1