of     1   

Udoxas
#199593439Tuesday, October 04, 2016 7:27 PM GMT

Okay, if you were here about one or two years ago you'll remember the old version of this. There are 2 reasons I remade this: • I'm not going to continue the threads from that long ago. • The names of the company and antagonist in the first post were really bad. Now that we have that out of the way, let's just get to the story and all of that junk. ---------------------------------------------- Cybermancy is a high level of magic. It's very powerful and can help you in tactical ways, or if you feel like it, it'll also help you kill a whole town. Cybermancy is very helpful, but powerful, so it is only taught to the most trusted. Among the trusted was Zeke, the vice president of the world's leading tech company Prism. Of course, he had to be trusted with Cybermancy. It's clear he knew what he was doing, because he had kept his ### for years. So w##n he was taught how to use Cybe###########used this power for a while to help operate the company. However, this power eventually got to his head. He killed the president of the company and took his place. He started teaching everybody Cybermancy, and he started releasing dangerous weapons that Prism had made for an exclusive military deal. At this point, he felt invincible. Whoever came into the Prism building was instantly identified as an attacker and was killed. Eventually, the building was destroyed. Zeke was bombarded with angry people everywhere while he tried to find a new shelter. He was nearly killed, but he still managed to survive and kill the riot. At this point, a quarter of the city's population was dead. Nobody felt safe anymore. Most of the population was lead into secret bunkers to hide until everything was controlled again. You were one of these people. -------------------------------CHARACTER SHEET {Name} {Age} {Other} POINTS You have 20 points to spend. Each skill has a max of 20, and they each start with 1 point by default. {Cybermancy} 1/20 {Strength} 1/20 {Endurance} 1/20 {Hacking} 1/20 {Dexterity} 1/20
LNG257
#199597063Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

See that filter? That is why we moved to Bannanachair.
Udoxas
#199601591Tuesday, October 04, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

I didn't even realize that. God, you could put this filter on the comments section instead of the forums, that's where the real problem is!
Udoxas
#199601857Tuesday, October 04, 2016 10:18 PM GMT

Well, at least my whole post didn't get hashtagged. So hopefully I can post what the hashtags were meant to actually appear as in order: 1) "Job" 2) "when" 3) "Cybermancy, he"
Udoxas
#199615874Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

Late night bump
Darkprophecy22
#199615927Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:36 AM GMT

After I make sure my characters in Journey Through The Universes don't die I'll make a CS
Udoxas
#199631236Wednesday, October 05, 2016 4:40 PM GMT

bump
Udoxas
#199650806Thursday, October 06, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

b

of     1