of     1   

Daiko_King
#199649462Wednesday, October 05, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

Now just 'cause you're in the Uchiha clan don't think you'll be strong right off the bat. To unlock your Sharingan in the first place something sort of effect must happen to you either while watching or mid-battle. You must also fight with your Sharingan to bring it up. For MS you'd need to kill someone extremely close to you or you see them die as for EMS you'll need to take another Uchihas eyes they must also be related to you closely they'll need MS aswell. Now for the power-ups!(Also you'll need Black Hair if you're Uchiha) 1tomoe- 2x 2tomoe- 6x 3tomoe- 12x MS- 20x EMS- 32x 'N now you Senju Clan people sadly all you'll be getting is!: Senju Sage Mode - 10x (Btw you're NOT born with wood style you'll be chosen and if you're chosen you'll know) And now you pampered Hyuuga clan members. Main Branch- x10 Side Branch- x5 Now for a personal favorite Uzumaki(Gotta have red hair). So you're specialty would be sealing jutsu even at a young age you'll also be able to have remarkable healing abilities. Yamanaka clan. You'll be able to switch minds with your foes basically. Sarutobi. You're smart, resourceful, and you're skilled in fire style. Namikaze(Why'd you do this to me) you'll be able to run faster then most people. Hatake(I'm alright with this one..)when you put chakra into weapons or anything of the sort it'll be white instead of blue and will have different effects such as a sharper blade. Now the special things: To get Rinnegan you'll need the chakra(NOT DNA) of either the Sage of Six Paths or his two sons or their reincarnations. True Rinnegan you get by the Sage giving you power by bein Indra/Ashura Reincarnation. Tesneigan you have to have Otsutsuki DNA and take 100 Byakugan Eyes. RinneSharingan is obtained by becoming the Ten Tails Jinchuriki waiting 10 minutes and going towards the moon. Rinnegan:x125 TrueRinnegan:x150 RinneSharingan:x200 Tenseigan:x100
IcarusLanding
#200799412Tuesday, November 01, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

I'd recommend flipping around the Rinnegan and Tenseigan multipliers. Also, 100 EYES!? There aren't even enough players to take eyes from.

of     1