of     1   

EcKoxsoldie
#199718499Friday, October 07, 2016 4:47 PM GMT

The rules didn't say I couldn't make two RPs at once (At least I think XP.) ... SO i'll make another one that I wanted to make! ^.^ --Anyways, nuth' said... let's start talkin' bout the game. Lore: Dialga and @Palkia were fighting once again, in the @Sinnoh region, but something odd happened this time... Dialga and @Palkia fainted at the same time, causing a error in both space and time, this caused an error in the Pokemon Universe... Making all regions be crushed together. all heros from each region must put a stop to this, before it's too late!!! So... choose your Hero/Pokemon trainer, Either make your own or be one from the games or series! (Example of ones from the games or series: Ash, Red, Gold-- You should get it already.) You can RP as a Pokemon aswell, you must start at level 5 and be a starter Pokemon (You can start off as a @Riolu thank #### for that ^.## This is based off the anime and games! meaning uhh... ermmm..... too hard to explain all that, but ANYWAYS... Character sheet: Name: Gender: If a trainer, How many pokemon? (6 is the max) : Home region: Rival: ... that's all! fill those in with the name, gender.. etc! and your ready to RP! I actually don't know what I'm gonna be :P, but I'm putting @PKMN Trainer Red on hold for myself as I might choose that role :3... Anywas, hope you enjoy. Rules: No godmodding, NO OD (Online Dating), Keep it for kids, but it is the pokemon anime... have you watched those XY eps? eps.. lol, No fighting OOC (Out of character fighting) Please be mature, IT doesn't matter if you use grammar or not, grammar is just effort that takes my brain away. ((Look at my other RP post for why I put the @'s everywhere.)) (No hate comments, I only want comments about the RP and suggestions, thats all.)

of     1