of     1   

RefrigeratorPerry
#199930658Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:23 PM GMT

1. Tom Brady - comes back from a month long suspension and proves that he's still got it by passing for.. only 400 yards, 3 TDs and being 2nd in QBR 2. Matt Ryan - very nice game from Ryan considering the defense he played. leads the league in passing yards and touchdowns.. but it's starting to get to that point where he starts struggling. hope he can keep it up. has another, arguably tougher, test this coming up week against Seattle in Seattle. 3. Drew Brees - bye week 4. Ben Roethlisberger - maybe it's a bit of a stretch to put him over Rodgers but, the dude leads the league in touchdowns and absolutely shredded the Jets defense. he's outperformed Rodgers so far this year for sure. 5. Aaron Rodgers - Rodgers is just not himself this year.. low completion percentage, out of character TD-INT ratio. i know one INT wasn't his fault, but he could have easily had 3 had the defender held on to the throw towards the end of the game when Rodgers rolled right. when he's on his game, he's easily top 3.. but he's really not this year at all. 6. Philip Rivers - another incredible week from Rivers, only to get let down by his team once again... he's amazing and it sucks to see him have to deal with all these blown wins.. but he's still one of the best in the league considering all the injuries his team has faced, including losing his best receiver and best receiving back 7. Andrew Luck - great game for Luck, had a bit of a QB duel with HOYER of all people, but he came out on top (thanks in part to Hilton). incredible potential with this dude. 8. Derek Carr - no words. Raiders have probably found their franchise QB. dude can throw. he's having an incredible season so far. 9. Russell Wilson - bye week but i think Carr has outperformed him on the season easily 10. Matthew Stafford - best QBR of the week, he didn't get many yards but he did what he had to to get the win, and against a very tough Eagles defense. Stafford quietly putting up a really good year. 11. Carson Palmer - was hurt but he's expected to start this coming up week, not ready to give up on Palmer yet but he's looking like he fell off the QB cliff 12. Alex Smith - bye week 13. Cam Newton - was hurt, still a miserable season for Cam so far. 14. Andy Dalton - had a couple of garbage time touchdowns to boost his stats, other than that wasn't impressive for 80% of the game 15. Eli Manning - not the worst game, but he clearly wasn't good this week at all. and this was with the Packers being without their 2 best corners.. could have easily been held without a touchdown if Odell didn't make an incredible tip-toe catch, but it is what it is. 16. Carson Wentz - well, he didn't have a great game by any means. he didn't really come alive until the 2nd half, but he was still very impressive. granted he threw an interception the sealed the game for the Lions, but can't put all the blame on him for that. he's looking like a more and more impressive player every week. 17. Jameis Winston - didn't do too well but he led his team to a win i guess..? turnover problem wasn't there as much as it has been. made some really bad decisions but overall did okay. 18. Dak Prescott - Dak showed up in a big away against a tough Bengals defense. granted Elliot's torching of the Bengals defense helped him out, but regardless, Bengals are no easy task and he continues to be an impressive young QB. 19. Sam Bradford - i don't think anyone expected what Bradford is doing right now. he's seemingly a new QB from last year by far. no interceptions to this point, and he's leading an undefeated team. unbelievable. 20. Brian Hoyer - moving him up a bit, but he has outperformed Kirk this season so far and it's not even close. Hoyer has been great for the Bears, and it'd be so silly if Fox decides to bench him in favor of Cutler. 21. Kirk Cousins - not a great week by any means for Kirk. still hasn't really showed the way he performed last year, but it wasn't that bad of a performance. 22. Tyrod Taylor - decent performance against a surprisingly solid Rams defense. 23. Blake Bortles - bye week 24. Joe Flacco - wacko choked again 25. Trevor Siemian - didn't play due to injury, but i think he's gonna play next week, and he's been a huge surprise so far. 26. Cody Kessler - looked really solid until he got hurt, he's expected to start next week so that's good for the Browns. 27. Marcus Mariota - very nice bounce back week for Mariota 28. Ryan Fitzpatrick - good week for Fitz after struggling the previous 2 29. Ryan Tannehill - Tannehill is so bad lol 30. Brock Osweiler - terrible 31. Case Keenum - terrible 32. Colin Kaepernick - apparently he's supposed to start this coming up game. terrible
TINISH0TZ
#199931356Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:39 PM GMT

TOM BRADYYYYY!!
RefrigeratorPerry
#199931566Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

<3 goat
birmie123
#199931783Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:48 PM GMT

bradford is playing better than eli so far sad to be sad
RefrigeratorPerry
#199932057Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

i don't think he's better than Eli tho. stat wise, sure, but i just don't think Bradford is better than Eli. Bradford has all the defensive support in the world and a solid o-line - Eli is struggling but his supporting cast isn't helping much most of what prevents me from ranking some QBs higher is, "is he better than this guy". i do not think, overall, Carson is better than Eli right now, and it'd be hard for me to rank him ahead of Eli, but over time if Eli still sucks and Carson is still great then i'd rank him higher same with Bradford and Eli
bunghole1914
#199933449Tuesday, October 11, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

Carson not better than eli??? really?
RefrigeratorPerry
#199933856Tuesday, October 11, 2016 9:31 PM GMT

nope and the fact that he's played some of the worst defenses in the league doesn't help either Eli is struggling, but again, his whole team is struggling. Wentz is in a perfect situation with a solid o-line and a great coaching staff. Eli has great receivers but Odell has been questionable for them, and his line is making it even harder to do well. not to mention the Packers and Vikings played lights out against him the past 2 weeks if i could take 1 QB for 1 game, i'd still take Eli over Carson as of now for sure. i think he's better, but if Carson continues to do well against good defenses and outplays Manning, maybe i'd consider him better. but he's really not and if you think Carson is already better than Eli after 4 games then i question your football knowledge lol

of     1