of     1   

PurpleCyan
#200138183Saturday, October 15, 2016 11:02 PM GMT

Thanks everyone in the RO-Football community. I knew a lot of people from all leagues and everyone made ROBLOX fun for me. I am staying just in the NFL league because it's where I started.) My story below. Even though no one will read it I got time on my hands rn. *NFL* Oakland Raiders is where it started for me. My career was no where before S2 Oakland. Thank you Franky (Franky264). You pulling that bias move of letting me and others move to Oakland technically illegally, started my career. At first I was the 2nd string WR/CB but it wasn't long until I started trying and was known as a top 5 wr/cb in S2. S/O TO S2 RAIDERS. After S2 I left for some stupid reason. Taking my career to the likes of FFL and OFL. I was not known in a sj league like these 2. And of course at the time FFL and OFL were around the same size. I got into FFL's Avalon Warriors. As a falling team the HC who made me AHC after proving myself very worthy in games, left the team. Some how I was not appointed HC and instead someone else got it (PieHD I think it was? Anyways he became known in OFL). In my opinion I carried that team to the playoffs but we still lost there. After that season I believe Accardi sold it, and most of us left. I returned to NFL. I believe it was s4? It was either s3 or s4 but anyways it was the first season with the budget. I return and everyone remembered me from my days of s2. I came back hyped out and 10 mil plus was crazy for players to be signed for. I believe I was in the top 3 expensive players at almost 15 million. I turned out to become inactive and didn't play a single game in s4. This leads us to the return of me almost a year or maybe more later. I returned to see the last season of FFL and won the last FFL ring with Empire State Eagles. I returned to NFL in S7. Of course Franky264 drafted me to the Patriots. I started out rusty but was still a premier league deep threat. Not much to talk about here except that we got eliminated round 1 in playoffs and I started getting ready to awaken next season. Franky hit me up saying that in s8 was going to be a Oakland Raider reunion. I went to Oakland and at that time my skill blew up. I finally mastered killer routes to beat man and zone coverage. In my first game I remember recording over 3 tds and 300 yards. This was my season of becoming known in NFL. In S9 I slowed down in stats becoming a bit more inactive again and missing lots of game. I still considered myself and some others also did, one of the best WRs. I was with the Lions, a losing team. We didn't even make playoffs and also Franky got traded here. Now I wasn't really a very known OFL player but during the s8/s9 time in NFL I was a rektshire rattler AHC in OFL and in OFL's starting seasons I was on a lot of teams (S2,S3). --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Honestly no one's gonna read that but IDC. Thank you everyone for making ROBLOX fun. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- S/O TO: (Not in a order and not gonna list why you might know why) Franky264 Depatron 00raeror Accardi Santorelli Yorkowski Kelvin62202(Are the numbers right??) USMIGO Cyntrix Robber2456(LOL numbers not right I think) Everyone on my friends list (sorry if you wanted me to actually write your user) Era_Gamer Bosshawked Alright I honestly have to much people to s/o.. yall know who you are. Thank you.. and cya..
smacksneck
#200138739Saturday, October 15, 2016 11:12 PM GMT

Another black man gone.. WHY WHY WHYYYYYY
Hokage_TCN
#200139227Saturday, October 15, 2016 11:21 PM GMT

Bye, gonna miss you
Chill_Txny
#200158982Sunday, October 16, 2016 5:59 AM GMT

bye sir

of     1