of     1   

JDisDead
#200208810Monday, October 17, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

Man , its been a crazy , crazy ride ; but i think its time i call it quits. I've gone by many names ; JDeadmon77,Jdeadmon77alt(obv),Delontexl,baiis@ckmemes, and as you see now JDisDead. Literally. I've met so many great people on this sight i don't even know where to begin. Fredbtwist - Man i don't even know how you've been the past couple years but you were one of my VERY first robloxian friends. That DBZ group we had ? Man it was a blast , the funnest thing i was apart of , and i thank you for that man , forreal . By the way #GoBruins Jasonf77 - not even sure that's your username man , could be , i don't know. We were buddies at VortexSecurity training with your cheat engine we had soooo many coins man , if you ever see this , let me know man. ADFreBlast - My cousin irl . I love you man not some ro-love but you the reason i had time to spare as a kid , you taught me how to play ro-sports and everything else. Doesn't matter if its making music or playing 2k , I'll enjoy being around you man. PhonzoGoretti - PhonzoGoretti , chidimyteti . I don't even know. But you always will be one of my best friends famo , no matter what , i remember first meeting you in your own Ro-BBall leauge and you owned CHI , or i was on CHI but i cant remember , that was way back when you were ThePhonzeh2 . Remember Vandy football bro ? That joint was liveeee. You at QB , me at WR . Orange juice of 2012. S3 EBL Milwaukee Bucks - Dev,zim,cheez,triple,cod and everybody else on that team. I wanna thank y'all for showing me the ways to get better in at that time the best leauge on ROBLOX , in memory , it still is. Kblox2 - Best friends man, way back to the complex. Miss you bro. Cyclops - Man idk why , but you threw a lob up drafting me in the S3 NRBA Draft. That one decision gave me so much hope , the whole team helped me out and in S4 us (OKC) went all the way to the WCF . You were a great coach man , sad to see that you're leaving the NRBA. TMDomino/DomTheMilkMan - DOMELOOOOOOOOOOANTHONYYYYYYYYY 333333333333333. Man you are literally my homie. We didn't get really close til recent , but you will always be my right hand man , no h0m0#########TON. LMAOOO bro when we go its always hilarious. Ima miss you bro. frfr######### Chef3Spidey - #SpideyD . Me and you got real close towards the end of me playing this site. Sorry that i couldn't get you or FLAW a ring before y'all quit ro-sports but man, can't control that. Love you famo. im not gonna finsih rest f the rest if you werent here then you werent important to me. if I've talked to you within the past 2 months then we homies. besides that. pce out #JDiZZLE
iiWarThug
#208147305Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:52 AM GMT

Oh, I wave goodbye too! The good times we had! Remember when you tried to scam me? Haha! Getting banned soon!
TampaBay_Lightning
#208147575Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:56 AM GMT

Man , its been a crazy , crazy ride ; but i think its time i call it quits. I've gone by many names ; JDeadmon77,Jdeadmon77alt(obv),Delontexl,baiis@ckmemes, and as you see now JDisDead. Literally. I've met so many great people on this sight i don't even know where to begin. Fredbtwist - Man i don't even know how you've been the past couple years but you were one of my VERY first robloxian friends. That DBZ group we had ? Man it was a blast , the funnest thing i was apart of , and i thank you for that man , forreal . By the way #GoBruins Jasonf77 - not even sure that's your username man , could be , i don't know. We were buddies at VortexSecurity training with your cheat engine we had soooo many coins man , if you ever see this , let me know man. ADFreBlast - My cousin irl . I love you man not some ro-love but you the reason i had time to spare as a kid , you taught me how to play ro-sports and everything else. Doesn't matter if its making music or playing 2k , I'll enjoy being around you man. PhonzoGoretti - PhonzoGoretti , chidimyteti . I don't even know. But you always will be one of my best friends famo , no matter what , i remember first meeting you in your own Ro-BBall leauge and you owned CHI , or i was on CHI but i cant remember , that was way back when you were ThePhonzeh2 . Remember Vandy football bro ? That joint was liveeee. You at QB , me at WR . Orange juice of 2012. S3 E## Milwaukee Bucks - Dev,zim,cheez,triple,cod and everybody else on that team. I wanna thank y'all for showing me the ways to get better in at that time the best leauge on ROBLOX , in memory , it still is. Kblox2 - Best friends man, way back to the complex. Miss you bro. Cyclops - Man idk why , but you threw a lob up drafting me in the ## NRBA Draft. That one decision gave me so much hope , the whole team helped me out and in S4 us (OKC) went all the way to the WCF . You were a great coach man , sad to see that you're leaving the NRBA. TMDomino/DomTheMilkMan - DOMELOOOOOOOOOOANTHONYYYYYYYYY 333333333333333. Man you are literally my homie. We didn't get really close til recent , but you will always be my right hand man , no h0m0##################################o its always hilarious. Ima miss you bro. frfr######### Chef3Spidey - #SpideyD . Me and you got real close towards the end of me playing this site. Sorry that i couldn't get you or FLAW a ring before y'all quit ro-sports but man, can't control that. Love you famo. im not gonna finsih rest f the rest if you werent here then you werent important to me. if I've talked to you within the past 2 months then we homies. besides that. pce out #JDiZZLE
JalenRints
#208147940Wednesday, January 25, 2017 1:00 AM GMT

Man , its been a crazy , crazy ride ; but i think its time i call it quits. I've gone by many names ; JDeadmon77,Jdeadmon77alt(obv),Delontexl,baiis@ckmemes, and as you see now JDisDead. Literally. I've met so many great people on this sight i don't even know where to begin. Fredbtwist - Man i don't even know how you've been the past couple years but you were one of my VERY first robloxian friends. That DBZ group we had ? Man it was a blast , the funnest thing i was apart of , and i thank you for that man , forreal . By the way #GoBruins Jasonf77 - not even sure that's your username man , could be , i don't know. We were buddies at VortexSecurity training with your cheat engine we had soooo many coins man , if you ever see this , let me know man. ADFreBlast - My cousin irl . I love you man not some ro-love but you the reason i had time to spare as a kid , you taught me how to play ro-sports and everything else. Doesn't matter if its making music or playing 2k , I'll enjoy being around you man. PhonzoGoretti - PhonzoGoretti , chidimyteti . I don't even know. But you always will be one of my best friends famo , no matter what , i remember first meeting you in your own Ro-BBall leauge and you owned CHI , or i was on CHI but i cant remember , that was way back when you were ThePhonzeh2 . Remember Vandy football bro ? That joint was liveeee. You at QB , me at WR . Orange juice of 2012. S3 E## Milwaukee Bucks - Dev,zim,cheez,triple,cod and everybody else on that team. I wanna thank y'all for showing me the ways to get better in at that time the best leauge on ROBLOX , in memory , it still is. Kblox2 - Best friends man, way back to the complex. Miss you bro. Cyclops - Man idk why , but you threw a lob up drafting me in the ## NRBA Draft. That one decision gave me so much hope , the whole team helped me out and in S4 us (OKC) went all the way to the WCF . You were a great coach man , sad to see that you're leaving the NRBA. TMDomino/DomTheMilkMan - DOMELOOOOOOOOOOANTHONYYYYYYYYY 333333333333333. Man you are literally my homie. We didn't get really close til recent , but you will always be my right hand man , no h0m0##################################o its always hilarious. Ima miss you bro. frfr######### Chef3Spidey - #SpideyD . Me and you got real close towards the end of me playing this site. Sorry that i couldn't get you or FLAW a ring before y'all quit ro-sports but man, can't control that. Love you famo. im not gonna finsih rest f the rest if you werent here then you werent important to me. if I've talked to you within the past 2 months then we homies. besides that. pce out #JDiZZLE very good, haha yes

of     1