of     1   

CountKo
#200393428Friday, October 21, 2016 10:14 PM GMT

Do not take any of this to tha heart. This prospect list is my opin on the top ncaa players. When I am comparing NCAA players to NRBA players i'm just saying how they play alike to some star NRBA players no need to be disgraced. #1 (MIZZ) DefiantTez - This guy DefiantTez is quite frankly 1 of the best NCAA players i have seen in games, he usually carries his team on a daily and is a great defensive player and PG for his team. His team could of went to the finals but sadly his team was kicked out of the finals due to alts and he's also quite laggy. Comparing to - s10 Wuggey #2(ND) CandicePlaya29 - This person would of not have even made it to the top 10 list but his performance during the playoffs changed all of it and you can see by how he won the Finals Game MVP. Compares to - 3For3 #3(UCLA) eziojosh - Amazingly good in the regular season, even set the record for most assist in game, his handles and his shot + passing, are the best thing about his play style in NCAA, he is hard to guard unless you bring a DT his way, would of been my #2 for this list but didn't show me what I wanted in the Finals game against ND. Compares to - WolfSSBB #4(UCLA) DefiantTera - He's a great all around player, I haven't seen much of him in the past but he does a great job in NRBA scrims that I seen him play in, and every time I usually ask about him there's mostly all good thing said about him. Compares to - RoyalRawrz #5 ND) Explimus - 1 of thee BEST pg's in NCAA at the moment is Explimus, he's a great passer and did a ok job for most of the NCAA regular season, I don't remember if he attended the finals game, but if he did he probably had a great game. Compares to - thekevonster
RoyalRawrz
#200408502Saturday, October 22, 2016 5:50 AM GMT

It means a lot to have a ncaa star compared to me, it means my work is paying off. I gotta see DefiantTera play then if he's really like me in a way...I think I found a new vessel to train ;] Big Boy Roy

of     1