of     1   

Auraelius
#200412133Saturday, October 22, 2016 10:01 AM GMT

CHAPTERS; 1; INTRODUCTION 2; DISPLAY CODE 3; BASICS 4; REGULATION 5; DISCIPLINE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Grand Ottoman Empire is a strict, elite Empire which does not accept recruits without their oath of allegiance and loyalty. The following oath begins as; ' I, (NAME) swear to uphold allegiance and respect for the Grand Ottoman Empire, and all its loyal subjects, I toss aside all rebellions, I decline loyalty to all ruthless nations whom fight against our Ottoman Empire. I declare allegiance to Sultan Selim III and his Ottoman Empire, I (NAME) will uphold this until my death. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Ottoman Empire has a high tolerance for realistic display, every man is required to have their skin colour at a realistic level. Defying this order will result in severe punishment. The following code begins as; ~ Realistic Skin Color ~ Must Speak English or Turkish ~ Absolutely No Racism ~ No Faces ~ No Religious Display --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Ottoman Empire is strictly regulated in Azap training, as the basics permit. Azaps will receive a killic, and a Rifle. They will be trained in melee fighting, and shooting. Once the Azap has attended 2 Melee Training and 3 Sniping Tests successfully. The Azap will receive a promotion to Nefer. However, before you receive a promotion you will be tested on the following; ~ Disiplince ~ Loyalty ~ Skill The test must be hosted by a Binbasi+ and must have 2 Mulazimi evvels present. The test is required to be hosted in the Military Academy. The Binbasi will take the test from there. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Ottoman Empire follows strict regulations before elite supremacy. The regulations display the following; ~ Discipline ~ Order ~ Respect As a part of discipline, any Azap is under the command of Sakasi+. Only Mulazimi evvels are allowed to host Azap training. Binbasi+ have full authority over Azaps. Azaps are forbidden to attend raids and Nefer training. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Ottoman Empire follows respect to higher ranks. Azaps are required to speak Turkish on formal inquires such as; Hello, Sir ~ Merhaba, Efendim Yes, Sir ~ Evet, Efendim No, Sir ~ Hayir, Efendim Sir ~ Efendim Muazami Sani+ will be identified as "Efendim". Nefers, Cavus, Sakasis will be identified by their name. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All Credit goes to The Original Group!
Zeedax
#200412181Saturday, October 22, 2016 10:04 AM GMT

-_- wrong subforum. Go to Clans & Guilds, where people might care. Here at OT, we don't care!
TheRichLaprechaun
#200484562Monday, October 24, 2016 8:14 AM GMT

zeedax Shut your mouth up, and leave them being.
UnitedLegend
#200677266Saturday, October 29, 2016 6:58 PM GMT

made by me in fact
Auraelius
#200684768Saturday, October 29, 2016 10:03 PM GMT

Is the original group dead or is it just inactive?

of     1