of     1   

typho32
#200418998Saturday, October 22, 2016 3:40 PM GMT

Note: This is meant to be moreover a strange thing involving a series of strange activity. And also the log dates are read like this: Log date [Month number]-[Day number]-[Last two digits of the year number]. Example; Log date 7-18-12 would be if it was July 18, 2012. This was never intended to offend anyone or disrespect the lore. Part 1: Awareness Log date 10-21-16 I have been fighting this battle since october the tenth of the warIt was about time that I saw one of the elders. Err, Senor Alucias Carazo told me who was. So I went there but instead I saw primarch ThreeDragons. I asked him,"Excuse me sir, but I was asked to come here for advise to talk to an elder." ThreeDragons gave me a stare through his eye that had a pupil that was leaking and I thought,"well, if you're not going to ask I'll just tell you."So I just told him, and he started to make noises as if something was being swallowed, but the sound sounded like it was going up. When ThreeDragons fell back and I saw in his mouth, a snake. I pulled out the snake and contacted The Emperor. I checked to see if ThreeDragons was breathing and he was, but when Dystra Tala arived I checked under his hat which was unusually low, even for a roblox character. His pupil was leaking. I asked Dystra to tell me what was going on, but then in an errie voice he said ,"I feel great. Never have felt any better than this. Never will. You will feel this way too." The snake slithered up his Esophagus and into his mouth. I grabbed the snake and ran. Part 2: Impending doom. I knew a war was coming up and I knew that if there were more, we wouldn't be in good enough shape to fight. I noticed that the trees on the battlefield were dead. I noticed the snakes all slithering to me from under the roots. I ran faster to my camp and I searched for a weapon, but all I found was a Reaper 9 in my tent. I shot up the snakes, but they started to shatter like glass. Next thing I know, Meepo is running towards me. I was curious why he would run to me, but he told me,"Typho...you are good at killing them...but...the snakes...got me...they breed from BBa-." Just then Meepo fell on the ground shaking violently, so I grabbed his sword and then pulled out the snake and I killed it and I ran leaving Meepo unconscious. I went to the camps of all the others, including Emperor Bballer. Everyone was really shocked and didn't believe me until Commandant Killah_S was shaking like Meepo did, so I pulled out the snake and I showed them the snake. Just then the enemies were attacking, and everyone started to barf up their snakes, and Bballer was like a fountain of snakes. Part 3: The heresy of being a traitorous clodhopper The Enemy leader noticed my eyes and instead of killing me he took me and his group fled leaving Bballer there. I was being brought to the fortress where a swarm of snakes came. The Enemy Leader gave me a ball with a chalky texture and whispered in my ear,"Take this and force your leader to swallow it." He laughed in a sinister way as I ran, and I ran to Bballer and stuffed the powdery ball down his mouth and he turned pale and fell down and started shaking. TO BE CONTINUED
kireida
#200419028Saturday, October 22, 2016 3:41 PM GMT

AHHHHHH 3SPOOPY5ME XDDDDDDDD
typho32
#200419056Saturday, October 22, 2016 3:42 PM GMT

Ehh, wat?
meepo44
#200424481Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:36 PM GMT

You know what. I'm ok with my inclusion in this, but only because I am awesome in this. GG.
budderfishman007
#200424582Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:39 PM GMT

SPOOKY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
typho32
#200606273Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:45 PM GMT

I might actually call this story slithering death. And also if anyone is confused about the snakes, the snake sheds skin and its scale structure is crystalline. Also when it sheds under the skin is a toxic fluid in order to kill any predators or it can jump into the mouth of anything it deems a threat and then shed, but the toxin if absorbed into the ########### will go to the eye, damaging it to make it look like the pupil leaks. Last but not least, if it thinks there is interaction it will slither [I would have made this longer but I will speed it up] it has to see from the mouth because it doesn't have anything like # ######### to look through. And yes, I made that to say the snakes are not magic in any way. Sorry if its not at rebuilding Arcadia after #### its just mainly when we were first fighting after last summer and I thought we were still mounting a restored Arcadia onto its structure.

of     1