of     1   

metaknight200
#200555625Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:31 AM GMT

strap in for a wild ride, i had a bicycle for this the goober squad was nested in mason and i wanted to get around, and i had the seen them screwing around near the airfield and not in their base, so that's when i made my journey apparently my journey was made too late because they were in a small depot / whatever beyond mason and i ran right into their vision range ofc they started shooting me so i had bolt downhill on the bicycle, and i got a decent distance toward a small group of houses before they managed to hop onto their armored motorbike or whatever the hell it is and started chasing me obviously once i wasn't going downhill anymore they were gonna catch me and i still had maybe 40 seconds ~ 1 minute before they'd get to me, so i jumped off the bike and let it hit a 2-story red house and closed the door so it looked like i had holed up in the house, while i actually headed towards the radio tower where i WAS gonna hole up if they didn't fall for the gimmick but because these guys were the stooges re-incarnated they actually fell for the gimmick and never came towards the radio tower, since i had booked it after watching them go in the building i can only assume they kept going straight or though i had logged off it woulda been better if i had used my c4 and put it on the backside of the door and blew it up when they opened the door but i didn't have that much faith in my trick tl;dr i pull a gimmick on moe, larry and curly and read the story
metaknight200
#200556350Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:02 AM GMT

look i didn't write this to be ignored
bacondigger105
#200556454Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

nice prank my man you dorks need to shut up | r+://518562173

of     1