of     1   

YassGurl1
#200572995Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

This is what we expect from every rank. If you do not follow this, you will get demoted. . Low ranks - [2] Receptionist - You are expected to be organized and friendly. You need to be aware of everything that is going on in the Center. Clients will come to you if they want to book an advice session. Your job is to get them to a counselor. They will wait, and you will call them up and take them to the room they are supposed to go to. [3] Counselor in training - We are preparing you to become a Counselor. You will be evaluated by your attitude, communication, responsibility, and support. We will know when you are prepared to become a professional counselor. After we train you, you will be given small tasks. [4] Counselor - You are trained to help people deal with stress or other problems. You will give people advice or help when they need it, you may NOT discuss a problem a client is having to anyone. This is strictly forbidden. You will get demoted if an HR catches you! You will never make fun of someone, no matter what. This is your job and you have to be responsible. [5]Interviewers - Your job is to give interviews to people if they want to work here. You may not rank people up, but if they pass you must bring them to an HR. You may only interview them for ranks 1-6. [6] Customer Service - Your job is to make sure everyone is pleased and happy. You will take suggestions of what people think is a good idea or bad idea for the center. Middle ranks - [7]General Manager - Your job is to look out for everyone,make sure everyone is doing a great job,and clients are happy. You are required to have great leadership skills. You will have to keep your employees motivated, keep clients happy, and make hard decisions. You must also have great communication skills. You are allowed to give interviews. [8]Supervisor - Your job is to make sure everyone is following the rules. You may kick people who are trolling or being extremely rude. You also look out if the managers aren't abusing their job. High ranks - [9] Head of Hiring - You will be in charge of overseeing the hiring of new employees, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team. You may rank people up, if they are good for the job. You may also demote people for not doing their job. NO ADMIN ABUSING! [10] Vice president - You are responsible to lead this whole group with the President by your side. You are in charge of everyone and will do what the president assigns you to. You will figure out what the group needs and you will try to make it happen. You will make sure everyone is up to date as well. [11] President - You are the leader of this business and will look out for your staff and clients. You will guide your staff. Make sure everyone has the right job. Make sure to allow every single one of the employees feel strictly important to have. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Signed by: YassGurl1 - Owner
Draeren
#200573064Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:37 PM GMT

lock the thread next time
DimlessV2
#200573117Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:39 PM GMT

yeah u probably should have locked the thread, ur gonna get flamed Formerly forcetaken, RT, OT + S&I add 16k posts | join my forum group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2676310
DimlessV2
#200573146Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

also jesus why are there so many high ranks Formerly forcetaken, RT, OT + S&I add 16k posts | join my forum group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2676310
Draeren
#200573193Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:41 PM GMT

because the entire group will be a corrupt hierachy

of     1