of     1   

Cloroxed
#200619293Friday, October 28, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

After taking a series lead, then dropping it, the Phantoms had a long and tough series. As a goalie, it is honestly, and probably the scariest thing when you're going against one of the all time best shooters, alphadraco. But here are my thoughts on why the Phantoms and I lost to Tupelo T-Rex. - We couldn't score good opportunities. Throughout the series, our team had a tough time in putting in shots. Sombervilla123 was great, but wasn't enough. Most of our cross crease passes weren't that good. Believe it or not, but I thought our chances at scoring was behind the attacking blue line. But that is my opinion. We simply couldn't produce. - Goal tending errors. Throughout the series, the goalie of the Phantoms, Clor (me obviously), failed to save easy shots. In Game 3 of the series Clor blew a 2-0 lead and let up 2 bad goals under 2 minutes. That sure enough, carried on later in the series. Game 7 was a disaster. A far out show by TheConeSnake was a bullet and when five hole on Clor. I didn't stand a chance in my eyes, I personally think no one could have saved it, but again that is my opinion. Later on the game, at a 2 goal deficit, Clor got a Trap Warn and came around the goal. I was blocked and couldn't go through since Lants was sitting at the goal and I couldn't get around until the ball almost cross the goal line. - Poor attendance. A lot of games, the Phantoms struggled with attendance. Missing their starting goalie for 2 games was hard on our team. I received a message from SmaIIzy after the game stating "Please for the love of god show up next game. I will kill you Clor, im not even jokinh." I thought that was my fault for not attending, we probably struggled with goal tending since Smiz had to play D or something. The Phantoms also missed Sombervilla123 in Game 7, a huge loss. Sombervilla123 was clearly the MVP on the Phantoms throughout the series of WID vs SPP and SPP vs TUP. Losing SmaIIzy in Game 5 was a struggle, as Clor, YungKane, and Sombervilla123 struggled to play without a plan on what to do. Losing Thunderhawk14 was hard on us especially. SmaIIzy is more of a forward than a defender in my eyes, so it was probably hard to adapt to defense since Thunder wasn't there. I honestly think Thunder was our biggest lost in the TUP series same with Somber. EricBassi was a noob and got banned but he was still there thank god throughout the series. - Dumb Mistakes. We all make mistakes. But Clor choked in Game 7 and got a BLR and gave TUP a open net goal. People on St. Paul didn't get back in time throughout the series and we got scored on. Missing open nets was a huge factor as SmaIIzy and Eric missed some in Game 7. But we all have to learn from this. Well there you have it. Thats why I think we lost. I blame most of this on myself. I was spoiled enough to play with some of the best guys around ball hockey. I really hope we regroup one day. I look forward to MBHL everyday, but now I'll be looking forward to the golf course (haha). I give a lot of credit to SmaIIzy for turning this team around. This guy should be nominated for captain of the year, if there is one, this guy deserves it. Good luck to Tupelo and Milwaukee on the MBHL Season 5 Cup Finals. Also if you wanted to know, these were the TOP 3 hardest forwards to stop: 3rd: Link17 (even though WID choked) 2nd: ZatterBee 1st: Alphadraco ok bye
Brosgo12
#200664482Saturday, October 29, 2016 12:23 PM GMT

Did we ask
TampaBay_Lightning
#200665418Saturday, October 29, 2016 1:10 PM GMT

Did we ask "We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well, who knows?"
sombervilla123
#200668546Saturday, October 29, 2016 3:06 PM GMT

". Sombervilla123 was great, but wasn't enough." What are you talking about I got majority of our goals
Cloroxed
#200698335Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:34 AM GMT

we needed to duplicate you

of     1