of     1   

Unieox
#200638390Friday, October 28, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

Although this is a far-fetched and not probable idea as well as has been talked about before I just want to put my idea out there. I believe that being able to download a version of ROBLOX would be beneficial for both consumer and the company. First off the downloadable version would most likely be for in game purposes. The main being graphics. Yes, I know graphics aren't everything and gameplay is key, but graphics shouldn't be ignored. And although we have received graphic updates in the past, a face-lift to the game wouldn't hurt. The graphics on the downloaded version could offer more specific graphic customization, adding animated hats and faces to the game, higher resolution gears and hats. Right now the games look good, but rarely shock you on how good they look (The only exception being SOME showcases). I think some creators really want to make beautiful, longer, and more in depth games. At the same time keeping a simpler browser version of the game we have now would still be essential due to obvious reasons. But this would honestly be something that got me back into playing ROBLOX games, in fact I'd pay a bit for something like this. I know it will never happen but just thought I'd put it out there.
koolboat01
#200640685Friday, October 28, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

It could also remove those noobs that uses inspect element and possibly bots.
Eposz
#200641831Friday, October 28, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

A downloadable version of roblox only offers it's own browser, which I believe was phased out in 2010. The actual roblox player [RobloxPlayerBeta.exe] is already downloaded (which is how we play our games, duh) meaning there won't actually be any sort of "graphical update" into the game. The extra features you proposed can actually be added into the roblox player now, but I'd rather see an update to Roblox's servers than graphical updates that are most likely going to be implemented anyways. I don't have a siggy e.e
TheSpinoFan
#200643879Friday, October 28, 2016 10:38 PM GMT

So you mean that it will be it's own browser like Steam?
Unieox
#200645586Friday, October 28, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

I am not looking for a ROBLOX Player. I mean a more technically advanced version that can handle more to be offered instead of it's own browser. More like an application.
heaveheaver
#200646829Saturday, October 29, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

Support. ~Heave will beheave.
Unieox
#200647629Saturday, October 29, 2016 12:23 AM GMT

@heave, thanks.
Internecivus
#200648006Saturday, October 29, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

Uh... what? RobloxPlayerBeta IS it's own downloaded application, it just uses the site as a way to pass parameters to that application. Battlefield 3 did the same thing - you click a server in your browser and it launched BF3. If you want to tell me that makes BF3 a browser game, you're hopeless.

of     1