MicroSpecV
#200809878Wednesday, November 02, 2016 2:19 AM GMT

Since coming back from a year-long haitus I'll only be giving evals for those I've met over this week. And also some feedback to the rest of the lads who are actually evaluating others, too. Legend: NA - Not met since return, cannot give verdict, P - Protege I've trained when you were a JO, hope you're doing well whoever I'm referring to [Lieutenants] Voideux: na Jamesmacdonovan: na, one of my protege, hope you're still around mate (P) linoariku: na PotroastXII: na Truebluefox: na, my protege, where've you gone (P) 10000Joshua: na, my protege, seeing the above feedback on your performance, hope you're heading for improvements, and are still active buddy (P) rick505xzx: na (P) DEDIAMONDZ: na Ozler: na Alexanderlayette: na Alexisholloway12: na Mrjeffthekillerjr: dead account, I think you're DavidHill as someone highlighted? Long time no see mate Skykidbutter: na Technicalwizz: na, get off from CFR to here buddy (P) Hellodumzo: na SirDavidhill: na, my protege (If you're jeff), get more active (P) coolzone11: na, my old bud, where've you gone normandy7: na thanks I'm a Landsman now, awesome (P back in 2014-5) [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: na Tommy10man: You could be more aware of your surroundings, and take control. Stop seeming so empty at port, it gives off a demoralising feeling to the men who are waiting for an order. And also don't let your brother take your account again... :/ Horatiohorn: na, my protege..? I've last seen you ages ago mate brandweerman: Decent guy, mate you gotta come on more often (P) mrconanfan: Old haggard Coconutfan, you've got to be more disciplined sadly, and work on that activity brother from English channel ninenine5141: na Sorryikilledu: na [Post Captains] Richardmoores: na UltraJzover9thousend: I've seen you once, I think? Mature up a lil. (P) SirJow(Inactive): coosman: Another one of my protege, looking back on feedback it seems you've rather degraded. Come on more often. (P) explosionmaster: na, but my protege, and I think you're doing well. conorra: na, my protege from 2014, how you doin mate, get on more often. (P) [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: na, good lad man, come on as often as you can (P when days were free) koloram1235: na waddys61: The only one of the few FC I've seen so far, good, overall, my protege. And glad to see you're the few on my timezone that comes on. (P) yentle: na, where've you gone fella (P) unflame1: na [Commodores] Coldwolfman: na (P) Sirstevenwatson: na Sirpercyjackson: Saw you once only, come on often (P) [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: na (P) Nobisgladium: na (P when the admiralty building had a square table) [Vice Admiral] babaker13: na but seems fine to me, great to see my protege up here. But as someone highlighted before, please spell..? Nice to see you still around. (P) [Admiral] blox23bc: na, hopefully you're reading your PMs brother (P) [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: na, top woman, never thought you'd get this high and retain this position since you left my totally awesome trainings. Glad to see you around (P) And for the rest I've not met, I kinda agree with buddy WolfLink4. For those who put "Inactive" or don't really know an officer's activity, don't evaluate. Simple. You're the ones who ruin the evaluations, so why not just keep it simple and do those you've seen around. Do bare in mind as well, timezones, school and other factors that may deem an officer's activity to be inadequate. Always keep informed. G'day Micro
Nylon1024
#200812141Wednesday, November 02, 2016 3:33 AM GMT

Well goodness gracious would you look who it is! Boy oh boy, it's been awhile since I've seen you @MicroSpecV. Not sure if we ended on good or bad terms, but regardless, I've forgotten and it's nice to see someone from the good 'ol days.
UberNinjaGuy
#200814553Wednesday, November 02, 2016 5:31 AM GMT

Don't ask how I got the link. Just don't. No, this is not biased.. just based off of my inactivity. [Lieutenants] Voideux: Good JO. Unsure of LT yet.. Saw him fly through the LR and JO ranks. Jamesmacdonovan: A good officer.. been here for a long time. linoariku: Who? PotroastXII: Good job on Lieutenant, man. You've been in TGNB for a long time. About time you got it. Truebluefox: Eh... who..? 10000Joshua: I've seen him maybe 5 times so far. No opinion. rick505xzx: Who? DEDIAMONDZ: Yeah... who? Ozler: Seen here and there. Alexanderlayette: Deader than a zombie. Alexisholloway12: Who? Mrjeffthekillerjr: rip jeff = terminated Skykidbutter: Who? Technicalwizz: sgau o w ---> Who? Hellodumzo: Another who. SirDavidhill: ----- coolzone11: Been here for a while. Where'd you go? normandy7: DEAD AS.... no clue. [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: No opinion. Tommy10man: No opinion. Horatiohorn: No opinion. brandweerman: No opinion. Got his rank through transfer. Hope you prove yourself worthy. mrconanfan: You were a good JO. I hope you make for a good officer. ninenine5141: Like conan. Sorryikilledu: Used to be inactive. Where'd you go? [Post Captains] Richardmoores: Who? UltraJzover9thousend: No opinion. SirJow(Inactive): Inactive is an understatement. coosman: Great officer. A long-timer. I've seen that he's been doing a great job in TGNB. Keep up the good work! explosionmaster: Another great officer. #Go4Commodore conorra: Inactive. [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: An incredibly experienced veteran of TGNB. That's all I have to say. koloram1235: Pretty much the best officer in the navy. Keep rocking the big head and that noob face. waddys61: Earned his rank from the transfer, I believe. I hope you prove yourself worthy. yentle: Eh... seen here and there. unflame1: Used to be a really good and active person when he was maybe a Commander or Lieutenant. Where you been? [Commodores] Coldwolfman: Sirlagman. Really good officer. Sirstevenwatson: Earned his rank from the transfer. I won't say anything more. Sirpercyjackson: No opinion. [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: YoMommaFat. Uh... no opinion. Nobisgladium: No opinion. [Vice Admiral] babaker13: I remember you! [Admiral] blox23bc: Eh... [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: Well.. getting me untrello-banned would be nice, considering I can't do any more harm now. -Disclaimer- Properly capitalize and spell the names next time pl0x. No, I'm better than this. _Taxi Service man.
crakc16
#200815744Wednesday, November 02, 2016 6:33 AM GMT

10-31-2016 02:38 PM [Lieutenants] Voideux:dont know him Jamesmacdonovan: dont know him linoariku:dont know him PotroastXII: -"- Truebluefox:-"- 10000Joshua:Rip only lt rick505xzx:dont know him DEDIAMONDZ:You was kick? Ozler:idk Alexanderlayette: idk Alexisholloway12: idk Mrjeffthekillerjr:idk Skykidbutter:idk Technicalwizz:idk Hellodumzo:idk SirDavidhill:idk coolzone11: on normandy7: inactive [Commanders] Pioruminvictus:idk Tommy10man: active Horatiohorn: idk brandweerman: active mrconanfan: idk ninenine5141:idk Sorryikilledu: idk [Post Captains] Richardmoores:active UltraJzover9thousend: active SirJow(Inactive): idk coosman: idk explosionmaster:idk conorra: inactive [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: have see him in a long time koloram1235: active waddys61: active Rip on rmc yentle: active unflame1: need to have a Word with You [Commodores] Coldwolfman: active Sirstevenwatson: idk Sirpercyjackson: idk [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111:inactive Nobisgladium: idk [Vice Admiral] babaker13: active [Admiral] blox23bc inactive [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: active
FieryGlowStone
#200817160Wednesday, November 02, 2016 8:18 AM GMT

Please note that my return was rather recent, so I will not be able to accurately evaluate all of our officers. [Lieutenants] Voideux: N/A Jamesmacdonovan: I remember you, good if I remember correctly? linoariku: N/A PotroastXII: Met, seemed rather good. Truebluefox: True y u do dis. 10000Joshua: Had his fair amount of issues, and is from all I know inactive. rick505xzx: N/A DEDIAMONDZ: Still going, or inactive? Ozler: Bab, you wrote his name wrong. It's OzIer with an i. Anyways, old friend, but I'm not sure if he's active. Alexanderlayette: Inactive? Alexisholloway12: N/A Mrjeffthekillerjr: Dead account, blasted Roblox. Skykidbutter: N/A Technicalwizz: Used to be decent, I think he's inactive. Hellodumzo: N/A SirDavidhill: I haven't even seen you on this account yet Jeff. Get going! coolzone11: Cool, you got inactive and demoted. Now, get back at it and you'll do well. normandy7: Bab, why do you even include Norm in the evals ;-; His rank is honorary, and thus he is not really supposed to be evaluated. [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: Good old Chester. Still doing good I've heard? Tommy10man: Wow, you got up fast... Horatiohorn: Are you still active? I don't think you are, but I wouldn't know. brandweerman: Rest in peace RMC. At least you are still able to do your work. mrconanfan: Slightly immature from what I've seen. I do not know of his abilities in combat though. ninenine5141: N/A Sorryikilledu: Barely seen, and when I saw him it was just a discussion on his name. Not really anything that shows him as bad, nor good. [Post Captains] Richardmoores: N/A UltraJzover9thousend: Active, you got this high huh? SirJow(Inactive): N/A (Duh) coosman: N/A explosionmaster: Sehr Gut! conorra: Time zones and inactivity, not a good mix. [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: A joy to have at port. koloram1235: Ranked up really fast, but I would say it was justified (Perhaps the only one). His skills are incredible. waddys61: The one I've seen at port the most. (Translating to active) yentle: Scrub (Active and decent, though a bit immature at times) unflame1: Inactive? Should just say N/A as I have no idea... [Commodores] Coldwolfman: Hai, only talked to you on skype so... Nothing to evaluate really. Sirstevenwatson: N/A Sirpercyjackson: N/A [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: I'll say it here, and it applies to all admirals. I haven't met any of them in game and cannot say if they are active or not. I am fully aware that admirals have tasks that doesn't need to be in game, but it still doesn't hurt to make public appearances. Nobisgladium: See above. [Vice Admiral] babaker13: Old friend and probably doing a good job, but as I said on Yom, I have no idea what they are doing. Talk to you a lot on skype. (Also, fix le evals plox) [Admiral] blox23bc Bab, you forgot the : here, get good. Anyways, I believe he hosts events from time to time? [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: Let me into the chat please... Other than that N/A
LordThomasHenderson
#200819361Wednesday, November 02, 2016 11:30 AM GMT

@Edward Well I mean, we would have won... if more TGNB came, because the teams were 6 TGNB to 11 TGAB. Good job guys.
Lord_Edward
#200833276Wednesday, November 02, 2016 7:30 PM GMT

@Tommy That's why we were all so butt hurt. We did put up a great fight though for the numbers and lack of weapon choice.
bearclaw5232
#200840758Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:09 PM GMT

[Lieutenants] Voideux:Great Lieutenant, active, great friend Jamesmacdonovan: Inactive, never seen him linoariku:Inactive, never seen him PotroastXII:Great officer, great friend, active Truebluefox:Inactive, never seen him 10000Joshua:Inactive, never seen him rick505xzx:Inactive, never seen him DEDIAMONDZ:Inactive, never seen him Ozler:Inactive, never seen him Alexanderlayette:Inactive, never seen him Alexisholloway12:Inactive, never seen him Mrjeffthekillerjr:Inactive, never seen him Skykidbutter:Inactive, never seen him Technicalwizz:Kind of active, could be more Hellodumzo:Inactive, never seen him SirDavidhill:Inactive, never seen him coolzone11:Inactive, never seen him normandy7:Used to be active [Commanders] Pioruminvictus:Great officer, great leader, active, great friend Tommy10man:Active, great officer, great friend Horatiohorn:Inactive, never seen him brandweerman:Seen a couple of times mrconanfan:Great officer, active, great friend ninenine5141:Great officer, very active, great friend Sorryikilledu:Good officer, sometimes active [Post Captains] Richardmoores:Inactive, never seen him UltraJzover9thousend:Great officer, great friend, active SirJow(Inactive): coosman:Inactive, never seen him explosionmaster:Great officer, great friend, active conorra:Inactive, never seen him [Flag Captains] Nylon1024:Active, great friend koloram1235:Active great friend waddys61:Great captain, great friend yentle:Great officer, active unflame1:Great officer, active [Commodores] Coldwolfman:Inactive, never seen him Sirstevenwatson:Inactive, never seen him Sirpercyjackson:Active, great friend [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111:Inactive, never seen him Nobisgladium:Sort of active, could be more, great friend [Vice Admiral] babaker13:Great admiral, great friend, active [Admiral] blox23bc: Great officer, admiral, friend, and is very active [First Lady] Wonderfruit12:Great admiral, could be more active
BLOX23bc
#200840951Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

[Lieutenants] Voideux: Very good new officer. Jamesmacdonovan: On once and a while. He is decent. linoariku: Gone a bit inactive. PotroastXII: Very good new officer. Truebluefox: Inactive 10000Joshua: Good officer. rick505xzx: Inactive DEDIAMONDZ: Gone inactive. Ozler: Good but gone inactive Alexanderlayette: Inactive Alexisholloway12: An alt Mrjeffthekillerjr: Account removed from ROBLXO Skykidbutter: Inactive Technicalwizz: Good officer. Hellodumzo: Good officer. SirDavidhill: Dont know. coolzone11: Gone inactive. normandy7: Gary Johnson [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: Good officer Tommy10man: Very good officer, does what is asked. Horatiohorn: Gone inactive. brandweerman: Been doing good. mrconanfan: Very good officer. I am happy with you. ninenine5141: Honestly a very good officer but what happened? Why the inactivity? Sorryikilledu: Great officer. Maybe be a little more active. [Post Captains] Richardmoores: Good officer. UltraJzover9thousend: Great officer. SirJow(Inactive): You lied to me. coosman: Great officer. explosionmaster: Great officer... really great. conorra: Very good officer. [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: Nylon is amazing. I wish he was a little bit more active, though. koloram1235: I don't like to pick favorites, but he is my favorite. waddys61: Currently the most active officer. yentle: One of the best officers we currently have. unflame1: A little more active? You're good, though. [Commodores] Coldwolfman: I can not wait for your return. You'll do good. Sirstevenwatson: We need you to come back soon. Sirpercyjackson: Doing good. [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: Sometimes comes on. Needs to host more events. Nobisgladium: Nobilis is very good. Comes up with a lot of good ideas for the group. [Vice Admiral] babaker13: Babaker is a great VA. [Admiral] blox23bc: Sorry I've been a little inactive. The term has been coming to a close. I will be very active these coming weeks. Expect some changes within the group for the better! [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: We both take a lot of time out of our day to discuss changes we can make in the group. Even if you do not agree with some of the things we do, at least respect that we try our best and put a lot into the group.
koloram1235
#200854819Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:23 AM GMT

MT time zone. My two cents: tl;dr: more activity [Lieutenants] Voideux: A new Lieutenant, Void is somewhat active. He is an adequate officer and can improve with experience. Void can also improve with more activity. Jamesmacdonovan: Only seen once in a while, but always a pleasure to have at port. Great leadership. James can improve with more activity. linoariku: Inactive. PotroastXII: An adequate officer, Pot has the potential to go further. More activity would be nice as well. Truebluefox: Inactive. 10000Joshua: Occasionally seen, great leadership. Josh can improve with more activity. rick505xzx: Inactive. DEDIAMONDZ: Rarely seen, more activity would be better. Ozler: Rarely seen, more activity would be better. Alexanderlayette: Inactive. Alexisholloway12: Inactive. Skykidbutter: Inactive. Technicalwizz: Occasionally seen, Tech is experienced, capable and skilled. More activity would be welcome. Hellodumzo: Occasionally seen as well, Hello is a solid officer. Come to port more often. SirDavidhill: Inactive. coolzone11: Inactive. A decent officer outside of some excessive admin usage, Cool can rise again if he increases his level of activity. normandy7: Inactive. [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: Exceptional, serious, skillful and active. One of our best. Tommy10man: A respectable, new and active commander, Tommy is always eager to host and train. Tommy can improve by keeping his admin usage in check. Horatiohorn: Inactive. brandweerman: A decent former marine officer. Occasionally seen in port. (Timezone?) Hopefully a great naval officer. Can improve with more activity. mrconanfan: Another respectable commander. More activity would be preferred. ninenine5141: Nine is a noteworthy commander. He is quite skilled at combat and has decent activity. Currently on leave? Sorryikilledu: Sorry is a remarkable commander. Keep activity up. [Post Captains] Richardmoores: A decent and skilled captain. Seen frequently. UltraJzover9thousend: A notable captain. Seen infrequently due to our timezone differences. SirJow(Inactive): Not seen enough to evaluate. coosman: A proficient and capable captain. He is very eager to host and train as well. Took the entire month on leave. Welcome back, Coosman. explosionmaster: Explosion is an experienced and accomplished captain — a man worth his salt. conorra: Seen rarely, increased activity would be preferred. [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: Another man worth his salt. Seen sometimes. waddys61: Very active and eager to host and train as well. An accomplished marine officer. Waddys is one of the more outstanding naval officers as well. yentle: Yentle is a fine captain. Due to our timezone differences, we usually don't see each other. However, Yentle is one of the more active officers. unflame1: [Commodores] Coldwolfman: A fine commodore, Cold has all the traits of an exceptional officer. Sirstevenwatson: Another fine commodore, Vanguard is more serious, but equally skilled. Sirpercyjackson: An admirable commodore, one of the most active officers. Highly capable. [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: Would be one of the best if yom came to port more. Always great when he is around. Nobisgladium: One of the most capable. Nob is a brilliant admiral. Visit port more often. [Vice Admiral] babaker13: One of the most active admirals, Bab regularly hosts events. Manages the Academy and Red Squadron well. [Admiral] blox23bc: A natural leader, Blox has proven himself over and over. His dedication to the group is second to none. Blox's rank reflects his capabilities and accomplishments. [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: Wonder leads the navy well. I think it would be better if Wonder came to port more often and perhaps host something from time to time.
koloram1235
#200854913Thursday, November 03, 2016 3:25 AM GMT

Unflame: Brilliant, capable and a terrific captain. Wants to make TGNB better. Come to port more often.
coldwolfman
#200872568Thursday, November 03, 2016 5:07 PM GMT

[Lieutenants] Voideux: One of our newest lieutenants, not sure on what you need to improve on yet. Keep up the good work. Jamesmacdonovan: Haven't seen in ages... linoariku: ^ PotroastXII: Another New lieutenant, I haven't seen you in combat yet so unable to fully evaluate Truebluefox: You came back for a month or so then disappeared... 10000Joshua: A fairly decent officer when you look past all the arguments he has started rick505xzx: Where did you go? DEDIAMONDZ:^ Ozler:^ AlexanderLafayette: Been busy with college I hear, wish you luck with that. Inactive. Alexisholloway12: I still to this day don't know who you are Mrjeffthekillerjr: Didn't this account great banned by roblox? Why is it a lieutenant then? Skykidbutter: people stop dying Technicalwizz: Comes on every now and then, decent sailing and combat skills, work on your activity and you will do fine. Hellodumzo: Same as Alex. SirDavidhill: Hardly see at port, please try and be more active coolzone11: really... normandy7: Previous FL, is a lieutenant as a honorary rank. Quit putting him in the evals. [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: Overall a great officer, if your could maybe turn your ego down and stop causing fights that'd be greeaatt Tommy10man: Good at sailing and combat, starting to become inactive though. Horatiohorn: he ded brandweerman: One of the RMC transfers, a great officer to have around. Not sure on what you need to improve on, keep up he good work mrconanfan: Decent officer I guess.. You need to work on your immaturity NineNine5141: Quit being so cocky... SorryikilledU: Good officer, is becoming inactive sadly. Try and fix that if possible [Post Captains] RichardMoores: Good at combat and leading his men. Currently inactive to to stuff in real life UltraJzover9thousend: Good at combat and sailing. Can get a little immature at times. SirJow(Inactive): seriously why is this guy still an officer coosman: Inactive due to stuff in real life, can't wait for you to come back. A fine officer ExplosionMaster: Great officer, even with all the groups he's in he still manages to be active conorra: he ded too [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: Former King, a great guy to be around, fairly inactive though koloram1235: An amazing captain, extremely glad you stuck around. Keep up the good work. waddys61: Decent officer overall, good at strategy and combat, work onow your grammar if possible though. yentle: Good officer, if you could work on activity and be slightly more mature that'd be awesome unflame1: Decent when he is on. Try and improve your activity ifor possible [Commodores] Coldwolfman: First off, the AA thing was around 2 months ago, I have been punished for it and is currenty the thing I regret most. I am currently without Internet capable of playing roblox, I am hoping to have this issue fixed within the upcoming weeks. Sirstevenwatson: who is SirStevenWatson? But in all seriousness is great at combat and is serious, when he chooses to be... SirPercyJackson: Glad to see you've come this far, exceptional in ship combat and is a fine leader, nothing I know of that you need to improve on [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: Fairly inactive, always causing fights with the army, and immature as heck. On the other hand, he is great at sailing and combat. Nobisgladium: Great guy, only thing I can think of is try and improve your activity [Vice Admiral] babaker13: Decent admiral, try and improve your combat skills and such, doing well at reforming the fleet and running the academy. Please try and spell the names in the next eval correctly. [Admiral] blox23bc: Doing stuff behind the scenes with wonder from what I hear, not sure on what you need to improve on. [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: Finally got new ships thanks to you, if you could make us a SoTL that'd be pretty neat. However I've heard you don't trust your current admiralty that much, a team that trusts is a team that triumphs.
MaskedInvictus
#200891581Friday, November 04, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

[Lieutenants] Voideux: Good officer, but could be more active Jamesmacdonovan: X = Never met them. linoariku: X PotroastXII: X Truebluefox: X 10000Joshua: X rick505xzx: X DEDIAMONDZ: X Ozler: X Alexanderlayette: X Alexisholloway12: X Mrjeffthekillerjr: X Skykidbutter: X Technicalwizz: Very nice officer. Hellodumzo: X SirDavidhill: X coolzone11: X normandy7: X [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: I rarely see him anywhere. I think he's inactive.. Tommy10man: X Horatiohorn: X brandweerman: Nice guy. mrconanfan: He's my favoring M&C. ninenine5141: X Sorryikilledu: X [Post Captains] Richardmoores: X UltraJzover9thousend: Really Nice Guy. SirJow(Inactive): X coosman: Met him for the first time as I'm writing this. explosionmaster: X conorra: X [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: X koloram1235: Good but a bit inactive. waddys61: The most active flag captain I've ever seen. yentle: Partially active, but wouldn't count on him showing up. unflame1: X [Commodores] Coldwolfman: X Sirstevenwatson: X Sirpercyjackson: A Good Commodore, Deserves R.A. [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: X Nobisgladium: X [Vice Admiral] babaker13: Really nice guy. He's the reason I'm acting lieutenant (at the time of this post) [Admiral] blox23bc: Good admiral. [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: A Fine leader for the navy.
ww2grapes
#200945486Saturday, November 05, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

Admiral BLOX23bc rest N/A
eddiepirate147
#200945571Saturday, November 05, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

[Lieutenants] Voideux: Does a very good job. Enjoy his training. Very active Jamesmacdonovan: N/A linoariku: N/A PotroastXII: N/A Truebluefox: N/A 10000Joshua: N/A rick505xzx: N/A DEDIAMONDZ: N/A Ozler: N/A Alexanderlayette: N/A Alexisholloway12: N/A Mrjeffthekillerjr: N/A Skykidbutter: N/A Technicalwizz: N/A Hellodumzo: N/A SirDavidhill: N/A coolzone11: N/A normandy7: N/A [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: N/A Tommy10man: N/A Horatiohorn: N/A brandweerman: N/A mrconanfan: N/A ninenine5141: N/A Sorryikilledu: N/A [Post Captains] Richardmoores: N/A UltraJzover9thousend: N/A SirJow(Inactive):Inactive coosman: N/A explosionmaster: N/A conorra: N/A [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: N/A koloram1235: N/A waddys61: N/A yentle: N/A unflame1: N/A [Commodores] Coldwolfman: N/A Sirstevenwatson: N/A Sirpercyjackson: N/A [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: N/A Nobisgladium: N/A [Vice Admiral] babaker13: N/A [Admiral] blox23bc: Just met him today. Great guy. [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: N/A
hitmale
#200945588Saturday, November 05, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

[Lieutenants] BLANK = AFK Voideux: Jamesmacdonovan: linoariku: PotroastXII: Truebluefox: 10000Joshua: rick505xzx: DEDIAMONDZ: Ozler: Alexanderlayette: Alexisholloway12: Mrjeffthekillerjr: Skykidbutter: Technicalwizz: Hellodumzo: SirDavidhill: coolzone11: normandy7: [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: Tommy10man: Horatiohorn: brandweerman: mrconanfan: ninenine5141: Sorryikilledu: [Post Captains] Richardmoores: UltraJzover9thousend: SirJow(Inactive): coosman: explosionmaster: conorra: [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: koloram1235: waddys61: Good yentle: unflame1: [Commodores] Coldwolfman: Sirstevenwatson: Sirpercyjackson: [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: Nobisgladium: [Vice Admiral] babaker13: [Admiral] blox23bc Could be better. [First Lady] Wonderfruit12:
xRayBan
#200945610Saturday, November 05, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

First off I would like to introduce myself to those of you who dont know me. I've been in TGNB for 3 years now, and have been inactive for a year due to college. But I am now willing to put my undivided attention to this wonderful clan. [Lieutenants] Voideux: LT - Very welcoming, but blunt and to the point. (Great leader attributes) Jamesmacdonovan: N/A linoariku: N/A PotroastXII: I've seen him around but I havent had the honor to be formally introduced Truebluefox: N/A 10000Joshua: Met him today, not much to say. Yet. rick505xzx: N/A DEDIAMONDZ: N/A Ozler: N/A Alexanderlayette: N/A Alexisholloway12: N/A Mrjeffthekillerjr: N/A Skykidbutter: N/A Technicalwizz: N/A Hellodumzo: N/A SirDavidhill: N/A coolzone11: N/A normandy7: N/A [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: N/A Tommy10man: Very nice, also blunt and too the point. Dont tick him off. Horatiohorn: N/A brandweerman: N/A mrconanfan: N/A ninenine5141: N/A Sorryikilledu: N/A [Post Captains] Richardmoores: N/A UltraJzover9thousend: N/A SirJow(Inactive): coosman: Havent been introduced, although I think he is active.. explosionmaster: Not talkative, but not bad. conorra: N/A [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: N/A koloram1235: Not much to say, yet. waddys61: N/A yentle: N/A unflame1: N/A [Commodores] Coldwolfman: N/A Sirstevenwatson: N/A Sirpercyjackson: Very honorable so far. [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: N/A Nobisgladium: N/A [Vice Admiral] babaker13: Very active so far, also very nice. He thinks I have lots of potential [Admiral] blox23bc: Very active. Honored to serve him, [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: I havent yet met you. I've heard a lot of good things though.
KingDrago04
#200949054Saturday, November 05, 2016 2:24 AM GMT

[Lie###########################.######################## to be acti##################### to be active. Potr############d guy but has grown inac###############################, Seems dead#####################n## inactive. rick###########e heard of him.###################y seen 3 times, Seems ok. #############er met.#########################er met. Alex#################er met.##########################rd of. Skykidbutter: Was active when i was sailor, Now is gone. Tech##############d to be active about two ###t######.#########################him, i think I've seen him once. Sird#############e have never seen you on in all my year##################### grown inactive since he...Nvm. normandy7: Never have i ever seen you.########################################### grown inactive...Come back Chester! Tomm################### dont the most events ever#####################er seen###################### grown inactive. mrcona##################'t go inactive. ninenine5141: Has sadly grown inacti###########################h doesn't go inactive. [Post Capt#############################c##################################d of acti############################coos######## sadly grown inactive, i saw him on a few days ago, But not for long. explosionmaster: Has grown inactive. cono##############rd of. [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: Inactive, Have only seen him 2 times in my Roblox time. kolo############d of active, One of my favorite offi#####################################################unfl#######################################################d of acti###########################y seen once, Inactive. Sirpercyjackson: Good officer. [Rear Admi##################################ctive, Barely seen him be on roblox, I think he should be demoted. Nobi############# much to say about him, Inactive. [Vice Admi###################################est admiral TGNB########## had, Very active and is very helpful to TGNB################################### [First Lady] Wonderfruit: kind of active, Im sure is helping ##### I like her in her rank.
evropean
#200976129Saturday, November 05, 2016 3:50 PM GMT

All those tags...
LordThomasHenderson
#201016712Sunday, November 06, 2016 2:38 AM GMT

He has safe chat
31rusted1
#201034867Sunday, November 06, 2016 11:27 AM GMT

Timezone may vary as I am ÀEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) [Lieutenants] Voideux: Great knowledgeable officer which I hope to work with in the future Jamesmacdonovan: retired I believe ?? linoariku: Never met, inactive ? PotroastXII: Never met, inactive ? Truebluefox: Never met, inactive ? 10000Joshua: Great officer, Great fried rick505xzx: Great officer, work on activity. DEDIAMONDZ: Great officer, work on activity Ozler: Never met, inactive ? Alexanderlayette: Never met, inactive ? Alexisholloway12: Never met, inactive ? Mrjeffthekillerjr: Great officer great friend, work on activity Skykidbutter: Never met, inactive ? Technicalwizz: Never met, inactive ? Hellodumzo: Never met, inactive ? SirDavidhill: Never met, inactive ? coolzone11: Seen him once or twice, okay officer. normandy7: Great officer, work on activity [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: Great officer very knowledgeable, Could make admiralty Tommy10man: Great officer Great friend, keep up the good work Horatiohorn: Never met, inactive ? brandweerman: Never met, inactive ? mrconanfan: Great friend and good officer, work on activity ninenine5141: Never met, inactive ? Sorryikilledu: Great friend and good officer [Post Captains] Richardmoores: Never met, inactive ? UltraJzover9thousend: Great friend good officer, work on activity SirJow(Inactive): Never met, inactive coosman: Good officer, work on activity explosionmaster: Great great officer and friend, keep up the good work mate conorra: Great officer Great friend, seen him since he was an A-LT [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: The old king, Great officer and knowledgable, inactive ? koloram1235: Never met, inactive ? waddys61: Never met, inactive ? yentle: Good officer but work on activity unflame1: Great friend great officer, keep up the good work [Commodores] Coldwolfman: Never met, inactive ? Sirstevenwatson: Never met, inactive ? Sirpercyjackson: Great officer and friend, keep up the good work would love to see you in admiralty [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: Great friend exceptional officer, work on activity Nobisgladium: Never met, inactive ? [Vice Admiral] babaker13: Make him a full admiral, he deserves it with his knowledge leadership and honour [Admiral] blox23bc: Great officer, great person keep up the good work [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: fills the group with wonder, knew her when I was a landsman back around 2013-2014 and was amazing.
RoseoftheGarden
#201044820Sunday, November 06, 2016 3:40 PM GMT

[Lieutenants] Voideux:Active Jamesmacdonovan:Never seen linoariku:Never seen PotroastXII:Could be more active Truebluefox:Never seen 10000Joshua:Needs to be more active rick505xzx:Active DEDIAMONDZ:Never seen Ozler:Never seen Alexanderlayette:Never seen Alexisholloway12:Never seen Mrjeffthekillerjr:Seen around 3 times/Needs to be active Skykidbutter:Never seen Technicalwizz:Active Hellodumzo:Inactive SirDavidhill: Decently active coolzone11: never seen normandy7: Never seen [Commanders] Pioruminvictus: Seen a couple of times Tommy10man: Active, should hold more event. Horatiohorn: Never seen brandweerman: Decently Active mrconanfan: Meh ninenine5141: Never seen Sorryikilledu: Could be better [Post Captains] Richardmoores: Never seen UltraJzover9thousend: Active SirJow(Inactive):Dead coosman: Could be better explosionmaster: Active conorra: Never seen [Flag Captains] Nylon1024: Meh koloram1235: Meh waddys61: Active yentle: Active/Friend needs to work on LC unflame1: Never seen [Commodores] Coldwolfman: Active Sirstevenwatson: Never seen Sirpercyjackson: Active [Rear Admirals] Yomommafat111: Best event host and Active Nobisgladium: Never seen [Vice Admiral] babaker13: Active [Admiral] blox23bc: Active"ish" [First Lady] Wonderfruit12: I've seen you twice
RoseoftheGarden
#201048025Sunday, November 06, 2016 4:33 PM GMT

Typo on Yentle Yentle: Active
CoosBuckett
#201060459Sunday, November 06, 2016 7:53 PM GMT

[Flag Captains] <--- un-needed rank
babaker13
#201064587Sunday, November 06, 2016 8:51 PM GMT

Amen /\