of     1   

Rayukano
#200783979Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:06 AM GMT

Reintroducing Tix would greatly influence people to play. Why? Well because it's a free way to get clothing and stuff. The Tix and Robux currency change should be 20T=5R$, and daily reward of 10T,the community would greatly appreciate that. People/Parents don't want to pay for a game thats meant to be for everyone of all ages, and most of us arnt rich, so atleast make the prices atleast 10-20% cheaper, if it's even cheaper than that, people may buy more, getting more, while your development team still gets paid. Right now it seems like your in it for the money, not the community, and some of us aren't too thrilled. Also the younger age groups that play this may spend tons of their parents money because of your biased ingame currency. I may be harsh (or might not be), but this is what your development team are putting out there, whether it's intentional or not. All I'm trying to do now with this forum is to open up your eyes and make ROBLOX great again. Maybe you can add in more rewards that many people can get, there are millions of ROBLOX players out there, and if only 10-20 win every so often, it's not exactly fare for the rest of us. This is a bit much, I do agree, but I want ROBLOX to be more for the community, f my post doesn't change anything, I say that's fine, but as long as your development team understand why I've posted this. If anyone/everyone does not agree, it won't bother me.
cboyblox
#200784106Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:21 AM GMT

No
sonickyle
#200784250Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:37 AM GMT

Generic "bring back tix thread" #11421. Just because you said so doesn't mean that they will bring Tickets back. Tickets were removed for a reason. Read the blog post again.
Rayukano
#200784256Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:38 AM GMT

And now here's a kid acting like he's too good for this, oh well. 少なくとも彼はばかです If you want a translation, just message me :) Nothing bad, I just thought it was funny.
Rayukano
#200784273Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:40 AM GMT

Meant that for the other guy,but yes I know, Roblox is getting worse and it would be nice for a "generic bring back tix" thread
Rayukano
#200784392Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:58 AM GMT

This may be my last reply to this specific thread for the night, but I see things much differently than others do, so unless I get confirmation and proof that ROBLOX is not in it for the money (which I do believe it might be possible), than I will continue to look at it the way I do now, if I do get confirmation, then I'll abandon this post.

of     1