of     1   

ObviouslyAndre
#200808227Wednesday, November 02, 2016 1:37 AM GMT

Hey guys, here's a list of all the rules you have to follow if roleplaying in our game. Failing to do so will result in punishments to ensure other players enjoy their experience. ========== Fail roleplay - Roleplaying without realism or physics. "THIS MAGIC MUSHROOM WILL MAKE ME FEEL NO PAIN!!!!1" ---------- Godmodding - Acting above and beyond human limitations, essentially possessing god powers; Supernatural abilities. "I am heat man! with the power to produce burning heat from my hands!" ---------- Powerplaying - Performing actions in an impossible manner or speed. Or, controlling player's actions. A set of impossible actions counts as powerplay. "He'd hammer strike the top of his neck while rolling over his back while juggling chainsaws. This makes him cry." ---------- Trolling - To purposefully aggravate and or distract other players. "*RIDES DOLPHIN INTO POOL*", "(Dude Y U MAD BRUV LMAO LOL STOP DUDE YOUR BAD)" ---------- Ghosting/Metagaming - Using out-of-character knowledge in-character, that your character couldn't possibly know. "(I just happen to walk here incidentally when you guys were attacking my team mate.)" ---------- Lore breaking - Ignoring/lacking to acknowledge the prominent and important aspects of the game's lore. "(I'm RPing that the school is actually a college for chinese immigrants in africa, dude.)", "(What the!)" ----###################eplay - Segregating yourself and or others from everyone else in-game, and refusing to acknowledge the existence of other players. "(I'm ignoring your character.)" ---------- OOC Harassment - When someone intentionally, maliciously and repetitively stalks and harasses other players. "(You're a hecking noob loser dude.)", "(Dude stop following me into servers, leave me alone!)""(No lol get a life kid)" ---------- Random Attacking - Your character needs a logic reason to attack another one. "(I don't like your hairstyle, so I decided to break all your limbs with a lead pipe)" ---------- Use OOC (Out of Character) - If you are not performing an action or speaking IC (in character) use parenthesis or brackets to identify that you're not RPing. "(Example) or [Example] or {Example}, etc." ---------- No Aggressive NPCs - Used to stop spam attacks. "100 security guards run in, tackle him, and send him to the principal." ---------- ERP - Doing the big boy stuff, or detailing a gruesome event to the point of discomfort, is prohibited (publicly). Forcing someone else do those things is also forbidden. "He tears her stomach open, peeling her fleshy bloody skin apart and stabbing the fetus in the head, its brains everywhere" ---------- Permissions - certain permissions like PTK (permission to kill) are required from the party affected before proceeding. Reason can be granted by admins and overrules all permissions. "(Hey dude, PTK?)"

of     1