of     1   

LukeLua
#200822543Wednesday, November 02, 2016 2:20 PM GMT

Recently I scripted a battle system inspired by the game Earthbound on the Snes, took all week and some to script this! I want this to be on of the rare Turn-Based RPGs on ROBLOX. I want you just to give it a shot, and if you don't like it then tell me what I should add. I'm focused on suggestions, adding new enemies, and new features to the mix. It's almost finished; I uploaded a lot of sound effects, animations, move sets, dialog, etc. I also really need testers for this! If you have the time to do so, please tell me your experiences with this and what I should improve! Or say what you like about it and allow me to continue the trend. I hope this game sparks up interest for more classic RPGs on ROBLOX. ^_^ That's my intention, not for myself but to give people influence to make great games. (And also find some rather nicer games to play/be on front page other than RHS and hangout places.) Thank you! Link to the game: https://www.roblox.com/games/529210917/Bloxbound-Turn-Based-RPG-on-ROBLOX
Briicks
#200826065Wednesday, November 02, 2016 4:08 PM GMT

It'd be nice to see the enemies health. Instant Profit Finder: https://www.roblox.com/games/486614503/SFPF
boydewit2
#200833988Wednesday, November 02, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

It's a pretty cool idea. Maybe make a nice world and actually have the enemies have models, while not in battle mode. It also froze in the middle of the fight.
LukeLua
#200840546Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:04 PM GMT

Yeah, there will be models for the enemies soon enough. (Moving around with an ai too!) I've just been focusing on the battle aspect first. I'll look into the freezing problem momentarily, thank you for the support! I want this to be it's own fully fledged out game!
LukeLua
#200925363Friday, November 04, 2016 6:39 PM GMT

Fixed the freezing problem and buffed the exp and stats of some enemies. Feel free to suggest other things add. I need to work out the GUI for PSI moves for now. ^_^

of     1