of     1   

RefrigeratorPerry
#200859219Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:08 AM GMT

Edwin Encarnacion: will most likely land him, great replacement to Papi (although he will most definitely not do as well as Papi, he's a slugger just like him) C.J. Wilson: pretty nice pitcher and we need more pitching. might be a risk since he's coming off a shoulder injury, but maybe we can somehow land him with a lowball offer Hisashi Iwakuma: solid pitcher than can be great, had a down year but for the right price i'd like to see him in a Red Sox uniform Kenley Jansen: i like Craig Kimbrel but i think Jansen is the 2nd best reliever in baseball, i'd like to land Jansen and maybe trade Kimbrel for a position we need (or if we can, move Jansen to a set up position since Kimbrel is absolute garbage in a non-save situation. if we can re-sign Brad Ziegler i'd rather have him as our set up man) Angel Pagan: could be a good switch hitter off the bench, and filling in for any of the outfielders if they get a day off. he'll probably get a nice deal and i wouldn't want us to offer him a boat load of money when we're already set in the outfield for years. Mark Melancon: if we can't land Kenley Koji Uehara: resigning him would be nice if he didn't retire, maybe he'd come back on a 1 year deal Kendrys Morales: if we can't land Encarnacion Ian Desmond: probably the worst fielding outfielder in the league, but Xander's batting struggles continue into next year and we can land Desmond, i'd like to give him a shot at the starting SS job Joaquin Benoit: we ruined his life in the 2013 ALCS but he's a solid reliever Jeremy Hellickson: young pitcher who did pretty good last year Josh Red--ck: decent batter who adds a left-handed bat to the bench Rich Hill: if he can pitch like he did with Boston in 2015 and all year this year, i would love to have him as a 2nd or 3rd pitcher, or maybe even an ace Francisco Rodriguez: solid reliever Wilson Ramos: maybe, he's unneeded really since we have Swihart but if Swihart struggles we could throw Ramos in, who's a very nice batting catcher Brad Ziegler: would be nice if we could re-sign him Justin Turner: if we can land this dude we could trade Sandoval! Luke Hochevar: solid reliever Jonathon Lucroy: same as Ramos any another good player i didn't mention would be nice too :3
Romoism
#200859252Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:11 AM GMT

Lucroy is getting his option picked up. He aint going anywhere.
RefrigeratorPerry
#200859294Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:14 AM GMT

no he wants to come to red sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rangers will ask him and he'll be like ################################################## im going to red sox :3 >:3 it will happen
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#200859318Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:15 AM GMT

Pretty much every single free agent...
Romoism
#200859330Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:16 AM GMT

Donny he is a Red Sox fan afterall
RefrigeratorPerry
#200859433Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:23 AM GMT

no UGH SHAKING MY HEAD,,,, this is a list of the people i hope the Red Sox focus on in the off-season, ofc they couldn't land all of them but these are the people i hope they try to land should have re-worded the title
extemmasfriend2
#200859825Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:43 AM GMT

We'll take Kimbrel back. Need to make him great again.
RefrigeratorPerry
#200859866Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:46 AM GMT

he WAS great until he got injured then he started having his command issues and it doesn't help he has to pitch in the best hitting division in baseball
extemmasfriend2
#200859879Thursday, November 03, 2016 6:46 AM GMT

he WAS great until he went to the padres*
RefrigeratorPerry
#200862609Thursday, November 03, 2016 9:26 AM GMT

kimbrel for freeman am i rite?

of     1