of     1   

pinknik
#200998813Saturday, November 05, 2016 10:07 PM GMT

Hello! This is the thread/forum post for my new game:Wolves of Duskala/Foxes of Hermaje. This is where you create your characters and share out to the community. RULES: For foxes, young rank must be used as 'pup', same rule to wolves. 'Star', 'Moon' and 'Stripe' are only allowed for the leader of the pack, and you must be a known player to become one. The developers of this game won't always be on, and either will I. It's best to report any hackers or godmodders in the description of the game. I must decide if you can become a leader of the pack. You can create your own pack if you have my permission. CHARACTER: NAME: SPECIES:gray wolf, arctic wolf, arctic fox, gray fox, red fox, etc GENDER:Female/Male MATE:Female/Male animal of the opposite gender of you, or none. BACKSTORY:Background info here (including how you met your mate if you have one, what happened when you were a young kit, ROLE:Kit/Healer (2 per pack)/Hunter/Leader (must have permission from me)
pinknik
#207830938Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:17 PM GMT

not kit**
Henrypika
#207845853Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:53 PM GMT

(I see "foxes") -instant interest- Okay, what's this about?
pinknik
#213853339Sunday, April 09, 2017 2:13 AM GMT

A random roleplay game I decided to make, I decided to change it's name to Dreams and Nightmares because screw that name. xD anyway, the game is mainly about fighting over territory like a load of 5-year-olds on league of legends and healing eachother and crud yes im strange, face it

of     1