of     1   

HyperRichard
#201067014Sunday, November 06, 2016 9:17 PM GMT

Applying for which position: Group and/or design experience: Give reason(s) you feel you should be hired: Desired salary: *PM your application to lo_om, or proasperger Join MAMBA!
animeisbae96
#201219088Wednesday, November 09, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

hello my name is lily aka anime is bae the position I am applying for is any designing I have some experience with designing from example Disney ii always have art event and every year my work is in there I also have art running thru my blood since half of my family dose art .I believe you should hire me because I am loyal and trust worthy and have some sill,I believe my salary should be around 10-25 I thank you for taking time to read thru this sincerely, lilly
MagicShotzz
#204334990Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:09 AM GMT

The reason i want a job is cause Im a good builder and i can make alot of stuff it would be cool to work here i can be admin or builder....Im 17,Im in 10th grade,And i like math! hello my name is Magic aka Youtuber the position I am applying for is any designing I have some experience with designing from example Disney ii always have art event and every year my work is in there I also have art running thru my blood since half of my family dose art .I believe you should hire me because I am loyal and trust worthy and have some sill,I believe my salary should be around 10-25 I thank you for taking time to read thru this sincerely Magic

of     1