of     1   

RobloxianDevMaster
#201069224Sunday, November 06, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. How Active are you on a scale 1-10 ? ( ) 2. Why would you like to be an Hr in the group. ( ) 3. Give me three codes, and their meaning. 1. 2. 3. 4. What is an Hr's job in this group ? ( ) 5. How long have you been a member to NYPD ? ( ) 6. What will you do to help benefit us by being an Hr ? ( ) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I (Your Name Here) Swear that I will respect and follow the duties I have been assigned to. I will not "Admin Abuse", Kick, ban, or Kill any players, with out filling out a reasonable report, and sending it to a higher rank, and telling the higher rank what will or is going to happen first.[This has to be accepted by an higher rank before Kicking or banning an player]. I ( Your Name Here) Swear that I will be a leader, and respect "everyone" around me, and my fellow team mates. I will follow each and every rule, and I understand if this rule is broken my admin will be gone. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ State your rank here: State you're name here: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Send to any Commissioner, for them to check it.
EchoedWolf
#201070066Sunday, November 06, 2016 9:59 PM GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. How Active are you on a scale 1-10 ? (-1 ) 2. Why would you like to be an Hr in the group. (i dont know, i want to admin abuse and kick everyone within your group ) 3. Give me three codes, and their mean############ ####### ####### #########t is an Hr's job in this group ? (to demote and exile everyone but other hr's ) 5. How long have you been a member to NYPD ? ( 0 minutes) 6. What will you do to help benefit us by being an Hr ? (nothing ) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I echoedwolf Swear that I will not respect and follow the duties I have been assigned to. I will "Admin Abuse", Kick, ban, or Kill any players, with out filling out a reasonable report, and sending it to a higher rank, and telling the higher rank what will or is going to happen first.[This has to be accepted by an higher rank before Kicking or banning an player]. I ( Your Name Here) Swear that I will be a leader, and respect "everyone" around me, and my fellow team mates. I will follow each and every rule, and I understand if this rule is broken my admin will be gone. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ State your rank here: State you're name here: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Send to any Commissioner, for them to check it.

of     1