of     1   

superconnorkid8
#201141980Tuesday, November 08, 2016 1:16 AM GMT

PLOT: When a bunch of idiots are called to meet up in California with no idea who any of the people are, or who called them, they are kidnapped and must find ways to free themselves. RULES: 1) I'm the narrator. I'M the one telling the story. (You can suggest story elements and I MIGHT add them.) 2) It will involve user interaction regardless, as you get to make characters (one per person) and there will be votes on what happens next at the end of each section. 3) Don't spoil the fun. ;) CHARACTERS: SAMMY SANDERSON - A kind, lovable teen boy with superintelligence and occasional rudeness when agitated. EMPTY - EMPTY EMPTY - EMPTY EMPTY - EMPTY EMPTY - EMPTY THE KIDNAPPER / GUY WHO INVITES PEOPLE: I will either choose one of the five characters and he/she will be the kidnapper in disguise, OR I will make a new character and have HIM/HER be the kidnapper. I'm not telling the outcome until the end, as it's a mystery. I'm gonna flat-out say it. I'M LONELY. Please respond. XD
Hersheyo
#201147670Tuesday, November 08, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

Finally, a real roleplay. Even if I'm the only other one, please start! I'm bored to death! John Flimbleton - A smart, charming boy with broad shoulders and amazing vision.
Axcicos
#201225983Wednesday, November 09, 2016 2:11 AM GMT

Barry "Chicken Dinner" Chicedinur - A clever and witty guy whos always made fun of by his last name, giving him the nickname "Chicken Dinner".
Gucciy
#201228521Wednesday, November 09, 2016 2:41 AM GMT

Njsjdjdjjsjsjs
hak_ota
#201231052Wednesday, November 09, 2016 3:11 AM GMT

Quinn Loran - A smart young lady who loves literature and can sometimes be bossy, or take over. virtual clap
askyun
#201234227Wednesday, November 09, 2016 3:48 AM GMT

watch all the characters die
superconnorkid8
#201279357Wednesday, November 09, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

Shoot, forgot about this sorry lol. CHARACTERS: SAMMY SANDERSON - A kind, lovable teen boy with superintelligence and occasional rudeness when agitated. JOHN FLIMBLETON - A smart, charming boy with broad shoulders and amazing vision. BARRY "CHICKEN DINNER" CHICEDINUR - A clever and witty guy whos always made fun of by his last name, giving him the nickname "Chicken Dinner". QUINN LORAN - A smart young lady who loves literature and can sometimes be bossy, or take over. EMPTY - EMPTY Sorry so much guys...waiting for one more and the story will begin.
superconnorkid8
#201279520Wednesday, November 09, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

Also if we don't get a character by 6:55, I'll start the story. Expect something by 7:10 if nobody shows up, and if someone DOES then I'll add them in.
superconnorkid8
#201279557Wednesday, November 09, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

Eastern time. T_T Man I'm lost today.
FearReaper777
#201282281Wednesday, November 09, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

*jumps over fence and runs to the left* R$42,870 | I need a vacation.
superconnorkid8
#201284693Wednesday, November 09, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

Prologue Sammy Tobias Sanderson was on a first-class train heading from Michigan to East California. He had gotten a letter from an old friend asking him to stay at his house for summer vacation. And Sammy thought, "being a 16 year old that graduated high school, I need SOMETHING to do, right?" So here he was now, riding this train to a place he had never been before. He remembered this friend. She was the same age as him, she had moved from the house next door to California for reasons she never explained in full. Something about a relative needing care, but what kind, and what had happened? Sammy hoped her relative was ok. He reached into his pocket and unfolded the note she had sent, reading it slowly. "My good friend Sammy Sanderson, My mother and I have been doing ok, we decided to move to California to help my grandmother with a huge sickness, but you knew that. My mom is off on Saturday the 8th of July, 3017 and we'd love to see you again. We will meet at the station in California, as I don't want the post office knowing my location. Your good friend, Starlaia R. Adams." Sammy was pretty sure her last name didn't start with an "r", and that it was something like "Pam" or along the lines of that, but he assumed it was a mistake and shrugged it off. (He also was a bit curious on why Starlaia didn't want her house revealed to anybody. He shrugged that off as well.) Heck, was he was in for a long ride... . . . John Fimbleton looked at the boy across from him. The boy was no older than 16, maybe 17. Tall dude, he thought. He had pretty good eyesight for a 13 year old, so he didn't doubt his thought. John was on his way to California when he noticed something about the letter the boy was holding. Same return address as his letter. He recalled the return address from his invitation from Sarah Rose Amelia. Good friend of his, but she moved to California. "Just a PO Box," he thought. "Probably a coincidence." Oh sweet crumbs...I'm done with the foreshadowing. He's TOTALLY not wrong or anything. He wanted to ask the boy where he was going. He wasn't very shy, so why not make a good friend? Meh, he'll never see him again, plus he's probably three years older...bad idea. WHAT SHOULD JOHN DO? A) Talk to the kid across from him. B) Ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist.
hak_ota
#201284835Wednesday, November 09, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

A. hooray for fun and interesting stuff!
Hersheyo
#201295068Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

A) Just do it! (Don't say anything too quickly though. Introduce yourself casually first!)
superconnorkid8
#201859570Friday, November 18, 2016 9:59 PM GMT

Sorry guys, I don't have all the time in the world. You see, I do animations and crud like that, and I lost interest in THIS pretty quickly. Sorry :3
Hersheyo
#202302253Wednesday, November 23, 2016 9:24 PM GMT

Does that mean we're finished? Already?
superconnorkid8
#202308366Wednesday, November 23, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

Yeah, sorry. You can check out my YouTube if you want, it's youtube.com/awesomemercerdude but I'm not making a video based on this, sorry.

of     1