of     1   

ken98565
#201286695Thursday, November 10, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

So, some people on ROBLOX join ROBLOX because they are bullied/Depressed/Stressed/Anxious, and other things. And they just try making friends because they feel alone. I feel like the ROBLOX community just doesn't welcome them here, and it's not safe for depressed kids like me anymore. Many people treat depressed kids like depression is just stupid, and the kid is wanting attention, I used to want people to understand I had depression, but no one cared and said that I was just an attention seeker. I wasn't, and now I'm here, after a year, to share this. Kids on ROBLOX, like me, just feel so... Alone, like I used to last year. I think ROBLOX can at least welcome players more, because when I joined, I never knew this such thing called "depression" or "stress" and more. I also have a feeling about an answer about this, yet I'm not so sure. Kids/People don't understand "depression" because they never had it. Yet, I don't know if depressed kids are even cared for anymore. I don't think we understand the meaning of "depression" or "stress" or "anxiety". I'm just gonna conclude it here, I have dinner to eat. Well, ROBLOX, just try to make something to make depressed kids/people happy, somewhat, atleast.
Chaddaking
#201286825Thursday, November 10, 2016 12:20 AM GMT

I don't see the suggestion, but because depression is a horrible thing to live through, Support. - If I could be as unsmart, unintelligent, and abhorrent as you, I'd also want to make this thread -
trainyay
#201287597Thursday, November 10, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

"I think ROBLOX can at least welcome players more" "Well, ROBLOX, just try to make something to make depressed kids/people happy, somewhat, atleast." it'd be great if you could provide suggestions on the actions roblox could undertake in order to "welcome players more" and to "make depressed kids/people happy"
ken98565
#201348216Friday, November 11, 2016 2:15 AM GMT

UnstopabbleKenny
#201361538Friday, November 11, 2016 6:07 AM GMT

Umm... Just go to Dunkin' Donuts. There is lovely community mostly I L0VE T1X!!!!!1!!!!!11

of     1