of     1   

bishophallsaghalie
#201287140Thursday, November 10, 2016 12:26 AM GMT

➣Question one: What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 months? I would like to master Ataru, Soresu, and Juyo. I would like a Green Lightsaber crystal. I would like to be the rank of Jedi Master in two months. ➣Question two: What makes you unique, what sets you apart from other Padawan applicants? I have a cool head, I am vigilant, and people's comments do not faze me. I am Mature, and I use correct grammar. ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) Yes. I was a Clone Commando in GRA led by Vallorum. I was part of the Jedi High Council in OJO before its shutdown. I was also a Saber Battlemaster in TJO before its shutdown. ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? Nicely ask them to stop, and if not, report their thread/user. ➣Question five: A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. To be completely honest, I would probably reject it..... This is something I am NOT proud of. ➣Question six: A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose reorganizing and getting on with the meeting? If admin commands, use :M, and if not, try my best to get them under control. Also, I might call another admin. ➣Question seven: You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and 2 enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? Shout FOR THE JEDI ORDER! and fight to the death. Death does not faze me, it only means I am one with the Force. ➣Question eight: What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? Loyal to the Jedi Order ➣Question nine: You attend training and a high rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? ➣Question ten: You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? I will approach him and tell him that the Jedi need him, and his form is that of a Master. ➣Question eleven: How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. Although I have attended several P-Y's, I haven't been promoted. I intend to give ideas to the Council, and serve alongside all Jedi. ➣Question twelve: What is your favorite quote? "Do or do not. There is no try." -Master Yoda A)Roleplay name: B)Current in-game rank:13 [WAS 32 A FEW DAYS AGO, RESETTED MY STATS] C)Sabre class: Double Bladed D)Timezone: Central Time... I guess, I don't really know... At the moment, it's 4:23.

of     1