of     1   

TheRobloxCatGirl
#201439460Saturday, November 12, 2016 1:11 PM GMT

Hello and thank you for clicking on this forum. As you can see, due to the friends update that happened a long time ago, we can only have 200 friends while the rest of the friends we had before the update were automatically moved to be a follower. I have almost max friends (I'm in the process of deleting the ones I don't know or remember) and it's annoying when you have to go to every individual person's profile and click on the 'Unfriend' button on their profile constantly. It may not seem like hard work, but try doing that to 180+ users while not being able to spend 24/7 time on Roblox. It's frustrating doing this when there's a better method of mass deleting friends in a more time efficient way. I think that there should be tick boxes next to (or under or on top) of each friend and a 'tick all' button on the bottom or top of the friends list on each page. There should also be another button (probably next to it) which says 'Delete all ticked friends'. How this would work is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll explain anyway. Tick all = Selects/Ticks all the friends Delete all ticked friends = Deletes all the selected/ticked friends from your friends list Tix box = You can select/tick or unselect/untick these boxes so the friend is not selected. This could also work for friend requests but only changing the button 'Delete all' into 'Ignore all' and adding an 'Add all' button too. It could also work the exact same way for people you're following. I just feel like this would be a helpful feature to be placed in a future update, especially with the people who send random friend requests to others constantly still existing. Sorry if this has already been suggested. I haven't been on the Roblox forums for a long time.
skortie
#201441446Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:08 PM GMT

spydig
#201441737Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

Support.
oIiver_oil
#201441865Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:19 PM GMT

highly support *falls down stairs*
Copic_Ciao
#201441882Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:19 PM GMT

support "کTÜρid" iT ک€€мک TØ b€ TЋ€ lǺT€کT TЯ€пd Ǻпd €v€ЯyØп€ iک iп کTyl€!
Chaddaking
#201442434Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:34 PM GMT

Support. If this idea fails, use ROBLOX+

of     1