of     1   

Daminus
#201453389Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:06 PM GMT

(桜) Sakura Anime & Manga (桜) Is a group where numerous amounts of Robloxians can come together and talk about numerous amounts of anime and manga. If you just started getting into anime fandoms, or if your veterans to anime, this is the group for you! Rules (一番) Please be nice in the chat, any negative sentences, words, or paragraphs said on the wall will be taken down. If you continue to post negative comments, you will be exiled from your current rank to suspended. (ナンバー) We will usually have Question Of The Day's, and Quote Of The Day's almost everyday. I hope you look forward to those two things! Ranks At default, you start off as an Anime Fan, if you would like to be ranked up, you have to be active on the group, for example, answering to QOTD can get you closer to ranking up. Another example is participating in group related activities. If you would like to be part of the 'Otaku' (Admins) you may ONLY PM me unless, I trust other's for helping me with rank ups. Thank you for taking the time to read the rules of this group, and I wish you a great stay at Sakura Anime & Manga Group! - Daminus

of     1