of     1   

Iogician
#201470329Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:01 PM GMT

Alright, these are the power rankings for the teams that played today, and current standings of MPGHL right now. I will try to be as unbias as possible. Right now, (as of round 1 of the season) the standings are: 1st - NFK (1-0-0) 2nd - TOR (1-0-0) 3rd - RCH (1-0-0) 4th - CHI (0-1-0) 5th - HAR (0-1-0) 6th - PRO (0-1-0) ---------(EXCLUDED FROM POWER RANKINGS)------------ 7th - GRG (0-0-0) 8th - OKC (0-0-0) 9th - SAN (0-0-0) 10th - ROC (0-0-0) 11th - HER (0-0-0) 12th - IOW (0-0-0) Power Rankings: 1. Norfolk Admirals - This team has a LOT of rookie HHCL'ers and a lot of breakout players like @Merritex, @alloa14, @SonicUFastOBC, and I could go on. Norfolk is a well-made team, as expected from @andytraps, co-owner of MPGHL and ex-owner of MHCL. 2. Toronto Marlies - It seems like every season, the Marlies have always been a good team. They return this season doing the same thing, or as it seems at least. Toronto drafted a lot of rookies that have a lot of potential, especially @gaIaxi, @sparkykrier24, @SpaceOwnsYou, and @HyperMidnight. This team could go pretty far when it comes to playoffs time. 3. Rochester Americans - In the pre-season, and in the first round of the season, it seems like Rochester truly used their adequate activity to win some games. But when they face active teams, their activity probably won't save them there. Also, they have no player on their team who's preferred position is goalie. But we'll keep an eye on them. 4. Chicago Wolves - In the first round, Chicago was the only team that actually showed up to prevent a forfeit loss. They got close to beating Norfolk, only losing 5-3, and have some really good first-time minor players, and good HHCL rookies. 5. Hartford Wolf Pack - Everyone thought Hartford would explode and dominate the league, but it's not really looking like that right now. Luckily, Hartford really set the tone when they drafted @TopThrillAnthony, an all-star minors goaltender. However, I feel like they missed the picture when the owners had said that rookie HHCL'ers were allowed to be drafted. They only have one rookie HHCL'er, which is @nickyblue2013, which I think they could've had a better choice on. 6. Providence Bruins - @MisterImagination is normally a good coach, but it turns out that Providence is really inactive, and some players don't even dedicate themselves to come to MPGHL games. Plus, Providence only has 6 players. Providence needs to sign more active, and dedicated people, or they're going to do very bad. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So, those are the power rankings in MY OPINION, based off of the pre-season and round one of the season. I didn't include the six other teams because I felt that if would be unfair to judge them without even seeing them play in the regular season. Thank you for reading, tell me what you think!
ReaPeREmyr
#201471576Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

"Thank you for reading, tell me what you think!" I think you should stop trying to copy Alk........
auraphaara
#201472093Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

ven idk if you're autistic or really really really stupid bruh lol
Iogician
#201472127Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

not even copying alk, just doing a polite phrase...
Super_Senko
#201475484Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:08 PM GMT

do below playoffs too...
Super_Senko
#201475658Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:10 PM GMT

''Right now, (as of round 1 of the season) the standings are'' im stupid nvm nvm
ReaPeREmyr
#201476446Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:22 PM GMT

First I wasn't even talking to you elements so you can get off your computer and find something better to do in your life if you have one.Second Iog I wasn't even saying it to be mean I was just saying Alk does that same thing and I was wondering if you were trying to do what he's doing..So stop getting mad over something you can't understand.
ReaPeREmyr
#201476508Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:23 PM GMT

EIementals**
trvisXX
#201477212Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

""Thank you for reading, tell me what you think!" I think you should stop trying to copy Alk........" who cares hes not even copying me lol
Drew_D0ughty
#201477621Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:39 PM GMT

############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

of     1