of     1   

skinnyskipper
#201527688Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:23 PM GMT

What's my difference between NBA and NCAA? NBA- People tend to like teams who are winning and doing good, although you still have people who like their hometown teams and stay loyal to them. Gets boring after a while from seeing the same teams, jerseys, and arenas. NCAA- I notice more people like the team they've always liked and don't really bandwagon a team unless they're just an allout bandwagon like kevinjiang91 for instance. I'm a Kansas fan and always have been where I live this team and Kansas have a big rivalry and I have just picked up reasons to like KU also due to some of my family being from there. College basketball has a better atmosphere and there are more games, teams, fans and cities where they play. Even when watching a game on TV, the scoreboard thingy at the bottom looks better than the NBA. So bascially NCAA has ties to people forever and NBA can be the same, but due to lack of teams in every city many people will either go to the closest city if they're loyal or bandwagon a team 1886mi away.
skinnyskipper
#201527835Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:25 PM GMT

i just dont really watch college sports tho, too many names to remember, especially in football

of     1