of     1   

Mintacle
#201540885Sunday, November 13, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

The release of the game will be BEFORE the 20th of December. This will be the absolute latest that I will release the game. Many, MANY things have been reworked to make the whole FTR experience better and much more is still being worked on. TOWNS Magnolia, Clover Town, Hargeon and Crocus will be the towns featured in FTR. They will all be built most likely in time for the release of the game so you can travel to many different places from the start. MAGICS There will be a few more magics added to the game in time for the re-release (mainly basic - maybe a lost if I get time to script it). Celestial and Requip are the two magics that have taken the longest to rescript and will be complete in the upcoming update. WILDERNESS Four different areas are planned for PVP (magic enabled areas with NPC) and they are ranked from high level areas to low level areas; Galuna Island, Worth Woodsea, Mt. Hakobe and East Forest. These areas have different level monsters and different class quests are based around each area for you guys to do. NPC The reason why I can't announce a specific date is because of fighting NPC/Bosses. I can make them the way I always have OR I could make them use less parts by rigging them correctly which will allow me to animate them better. BOSS NPC specifically are very hard to rig and I'm still in the process of figuring out the best way to script/rig/animate them. The release date will be before the 20th of December, however if it comes to the 20th and no release has happened, I'll release it regardless of what is completed. While I love Fairy Tail, it has taken up a lot of my free time and I feel like I need to give you guys something to play pretty soon as well as focus on other things in my life. The only updates that will happen after everything listed above has been done are more magics and possibly quests. ~ Mint
gohon1o1
#201552560Sunday, November 13, 2016 11:21 PM GMT

Thank you ;)
Saitania
#201559522Monday, November 14, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

im running for the presidential election 2060 vote for me guys
galaxystar0
#201565742Monday, November 14, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

Keep up the great work and I hope to play as soon as possible ;D!!!

of     1