of     1   

DemonKorzak
#201654137Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:11 PM GMT

I know this game has nothing to do with ROBLOX, but I want them to make It like ROBLOX, It takes hours to load, I know most of you guys and lady's play Garry's Mod, I know some or most of you guys have Steam, and I hope that you guys create a forum about this problem that I am having, and other people too! About those Texture errors, everyone has them, and I want to bring them to an end! And for ROBLOX, people have way too much lag, and I want to bring that to an end, some lag Is okay, but 100% lag Is not okay! Fix this for we can make our player base higher and higher! SUPPORT! ROLL OUT!
ralleybrodey
#201654626Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:27 PM GMT

Even if we support it, it would do nothing.
Theosaurus23
#201657344Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

"I know this game has nothing to do with ROBLOX, but I want them to make It like ROBLOX, It takes hours to load, I know most of you guys and lady's play Garry's Mod, I know some or most of you guys have Steam, and I hope that you guys create a forum about this problem that I am having, and other people too! About those Texture errors, everyone has them, and I want to bring them to an end! And for ROBLOX, people have way too much lag, and I want to bring that to an end, some lag Is okay, but 100% lag Is not okay! Fix this for we can make our player base higher and higher!" First off, putting this on roblox S&I is dumb and it will do absolutely nothing. The texture errors are because you need to download the games, they copyright their textures so that you can't use them without downloading a certain game (e.g. you need team fortress 2 for the red and blue base walls). The "texture errors" aren't even errors because it's to do with you not having the texture, the purple and black squares mean "no texture found", not "error"; they can be caused by other errors but that is really rare. As for you suggestion to roblox, you can't just end lag. Are you dumb or what? P.S. You have the grammar of a dying foreigner.
freez_man
Top 100 Poster
#201662556Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

Wrong forum

of     1