of     1   

buckwilliams26
#201790774Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

I have been a member of Roblox for about 5 and a half years and don't have the money for Builders Club and it frustrates me (to say the least) that I can't make shirts, pants, extra places, groups, get Robux, and can't sell ANYTHING. I'm a loyal Roblox player, more loyal than just about any builders club member I have ever met and can't do the things they can because of my lack of money. I love this game and just wish I had a few more abilities. I really hope Roblox will read this and consider allowing us loyal Non-Builders Club members to do more in future updates. And I know I'm not the only one who feels left out because they don't have a membership. So please Roblox, give us back some rights. -buckwilliams26
FollowTheLOL
#201790888Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

It isn't fair that people have to give you free stuff if you give nothing in return. Also, ROBLOX isn't America where the citizens have rights.
popit123doe
#201791295Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:39 PM GMT

You lack five dollars? Here's an idea, cut down on computer use and use the money that would have gone towards the electric bill to buy BC. And if you are one of those kids with a phone, and under 16, then maybe instead use the phone bill money (after not using it for X amount of time) towards BC. Heck, assuming you have a phone, then there is no reason you wouldn't have 5 dollars. **Assuming**
TriplePattyBurger
#201794388Friday, November 18, 2016 12:29 AM GMT

BC cost < the amount of money I spend on candy. If you value those 'rights' then pay just a wee, unnoticeable bit of money for them.
buckwilliams26
#201928906Saturday, November 19, 2016 6:05 PM GMT

I don't think you people understand this isn't a post for all the jerks on roblox to post hate comments also you all make it sound like i'm like 50 or something...which i definitely am not so if you don't agree then ignore the post instead of spamming it THANKS -buckwilliams26
DroidBloxian
#201929210Saturday, November 19, 2016 6:08 PM GMT

i can feel your pain dude, i have been on for years and a lot of the nbc rights just vanished, i agree with getting the rights back
awesomegladpablo
#201931505Saturday, November 19, 2016 6:35 PM GMT

Is the ability to even play the game FREE OF CHARGE not considered a Right for NBC people? I know, I know, this is more about stuff like Tix disappearing and all that, but you still have to consider the fact that your ability to play this game without spending a dime is a right in itself.
FollowTheLOL
#201933049Saturday, November 19, 2016 6:54 PM GMT

I think you need to think about this: NBC get these rights: >games to play >game development >foruming >participating in five groups maximum >selling gamepasses (and let's be honest, they may have a high tax, but 90% tax > 100% tax) >making t-shirts (which I guess they have to be free for NBCers, but hey, it's better than nothing) >producing decals >socializing with friends and followers >message and chat with people >customer service All for FREE. Can you be grateful for those instead of asking for more?
stickpick32145
#201935247Saturday, November 19, 2016 7:21 PM GMT

just get adblock and bleed's roblox's money dont do it
dropdawg
#201935378Saturday, November 19, 2016 7:22 PM GMT

Fun fact you can earn Robux by scripting, GFX, building, ect... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
popit123doe
#201953038Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:23 PM GMT

Or maybe you should take our posts seriously instead of making excuses so you can cry some more about how you cannot afford 5 dollars.
rekillz
#201953368Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:28 PM GMT

NBC already have alot of 'Rights' There are alot of things that you can do as an NBC Most games are like this anyways so why are you complaining?
DBladeStorm
#201954830Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:50 PM GMT

Classified as WNTS here, you've just shown us that you dont know what you can do. You can play the games, you can forum, you can chat, forum, join groups, and do almost everything BC members do, just a tiny bit more limited. Frankly, nobody cares if you've been playing for 5 1/2 years because you have not contributed. On my original account that i made around 6 years ago, when i was about 8, i spent so much money on this game in 2012. Why? Because i had family and they sent me money for my birthday, and because i was young and i didnt really need anything else. And not to mention this account, i've spent a small amount of money on this, because i'm older now and see the value of money, but i've still helped roblox out with funding to keep this site alive. What have you done? Nothing. If you havent spent a penny on this game, why should you have more rights?

of     1