of     1   

MrAwesome521
#201802797Friday, November 18, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

The first amendment of the United States Constitution is the freedom of speech, press, and religion. However, as the Supreme Court case, Schenck v. United States proved, it has limits when it presents a 'clear and present danger.' There's my justification for Kay's suspension. Thank you. Goodnight everyone. -- As a great man once said, "MrAwesome all he does is crash." I did crash someone, no not the crash command, but I crashed his ro-dreams. -- Original suspension was going to be three games determined by the staff for initially leaking the player ranks, however, CloneJoe never followed up with the forum. Kays' 20-year-old self continues to argue with me, and so, get me fired. Please. If you do manage to do so, just know I'll be crying somewhere deep down in my ro-heart. And so, his suspension will remain three, he'll go to Cyclops crying of course, so I'll be expecting a message from Cyclops. He'll beg Cyclops to fire me....AGAIN. And AGAIN, it won't happen. Thank you, from your least liked Commissioner, MrAwsome521, no not Awesome. ~ NRBA Acting Commissioner, MrAwesome521
PoopMold12345
#201803119Friday, November 18, 2016 2:40 AM GMT

Lol why are you still here
deepmemes
#201806270Friday, November 18, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

???
Mac3lite
#201811891Friday, November 18, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

lol kay is 20 lol
waifuSZN
#201811925Friday, November 18, 2016 5:02 AM GMT

out
EliteSavageXI
#201812033Friday, November 18, 2016 5:04 AM GMT

cancer
fastbreak021
#201833326Friday, November 18, 2016 1:33 PM GMT

mrawesome is actually awesome1111
basechad1234
#201834344Friday, November 18, 2016 1:56 PM GMT

The first amendment of the United States Constitution is the freedom of speech, press, and religion. However, as the Supreme Court case, Schenck v. United States proved, it has limits when it presents a 'clear and present danger.' There's my justification for Kay's suspension. Thank you. Goodnight everyone. -- As a great man once said, "MrAwesome all he does is crash." I did crash someone, no not the crash command, but I crashed his ro-dreams. -- Original suspension was going to be three games determined by the staff for initially leaking the player ranks, however, CloneJoe never followed up with the forum. Kays' 20-year-old self continues to argue with me, and so, get me fired. Please. If you do manage to do so, just know I'll be crying somewhere deep down in my ro-heart. And so, his suspension will remain three, he'll go to Cyclops crying of course, so I'll be expecting a message from Cyclops. He'll beg Cyclops to fire me....AGAIN. And AGAIN, it won't happen. Thank you, from your least liked Commissioner, MrAwsome521, no not Awesome.
XIXAllenIversonXIX
#201848531Friday, November 18, 2016 7:03 PM GMT

Bae of the year.
Eponymous
#201874826Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:32 AM GMT

The first amendment of the United States Constitution is the freedom of speech, press, and religion. However, as the Supreme Court case, Schenck v. United States proved, it has limits when it presents a 'clear and present danger.' There's my justification for Kay's suspension. Thank you. Goodnight everyone. -- As a great man once said, "MrAwesome all he does is crash." I did crash someone, no not the crash command, but I crashed his ro-dreams. -- Original suspension was going to be three games determined by the staff for initially leaking the player ranks, however, CloneJoe never followed up with the forum. Kays' 20-year-old self continues to argue with me, and so, get me fired. Please. If you do manage to do so, just know I'll be crying somewhere deep down in my ro-heart. And so, his suspension will remain three, he'll go to Cyclops crying of course, so I'll be expecting a message from Cyclops. He'll beg Cyclops to fire me....AGAIN. And AGAIN, it won't happen. Thank you, from your least liked Commissioner, MrAwsome521, no not Awesome.
EliteJayy
#201949139Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:31 PM GMT

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start. #yourmom
EliteJayy
#201949221Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:33 PM GMT

MrAwesome... Make America great again! #yourmom
TazmanianKays
#201962494Sunday, November 20, 2016 1:23 AM GMT

Never leaked the cap, if your tryna suspend over this Some, Mojoj, and ### leaked it as ### mentioned on the wall. Also, you have no proof I leaked it and you didn't post any proof in the suspension. And your reason as for being a "danger" how am I danger? You didn't even give a reason of what danger I am causing. I am also not 20 at all. Your facts are wrong and your suspension is just a sign of corruption. I never leaked the cap or shared the document to anyone. Idk where you got your facts from or who but you need proof before you can make an accusation like that.
TampaBay_Lightning
#201962643Sunday, November 20, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

kayska skrt skrt "We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well, who knows?"

of     1