of     1   

NateTenn51
#201807487Friday, November 18, 2016 3:43 AM GMT

We need Linux support, or better support on ##### so we Linux users, can play ROBLOX without the pain of dual-booting, or VMs, or require the need of having Windows installed to play the game.
MrKrystianoPL
#201846449Friday, November 18, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

Yes we sure need support on Linux It would be okay if they didn't in 2014. But situation got better. Better drivers, more people using Linux and not as many switch becuase of The Chicken and egg problem. But It's way better than let's say 5 years ago. And by they way I don't think they know what is "#####"
cpsecrets1
#201849445Friday, November 18, 2016 7:22 PM GMT

Support
Skebby
#201849628Friday, November 18, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

Basically already exist, but still not released. Please prove me if I am wrong, but ROBLOX was considering support on Linux RECENTLY (as in the last 6 months).
NateTenn51
#201988180Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:57 AM GMT

For the hashtag, it was supposed to be the name of the Windows Compatibility Layer, but ROBLOX has censored the name.
MrKrystianoPL
#202005612Sunday, November 20, 2016 12:31 PM GMT

By the way I don't know why they even support UWP when almost no one uses it. For example there was a game on the store that did not support cross play with UWP and Steam. People wanted refund becuase almost no one played it. I don't know does roblox secretly hate Linux or what? There are already 25% Of all steam games that support Linux. I don't see a reason for them to not port, since they cross-compiled to other platform already. It would atleast be good for them to port it and not support it (Give updates along with other platforms but no Linux specific changes).
WyntonMarsalis
#202006293Sunday, November 20, 2016 12:43 PM GMT

They're corrupt that's why and Linux is widely used be people for privacy and freedom they joined in the political corruption Now Microsoft they take away like 100% of your privacy
amaxns
#202006848Sunday, November 20, 2016 12:53 PM GMT

We need support
RIP_Crossroads
#202013830Sunday, November 20, 2016 2:45 PM GMT

Support! All they have to do is basically remove their OS check filter built-in their site. Even a OS user agent to trick the site that I'm using Windows when it's Linux doesn't even work. If I can run Roblox Studio on their, I should be able to play a game with ease! I don't want to use programs such as WindowsToGo or WinToUSB to make a bootable Windows partition on my flash drive when I can easily load Ubuntu on my pen drive with Rufus. It's so inconvenient for me to install Roblox wherever I go and adjust the preferences for each PC. Roblox isn't portable like some more "open-sourced" applications where I can just easily put a Portable.ini in it and make it portable. So I really hope Roblox finally does something about this!
MrKrystianoPL
#202015208Sunday, November 20, 2016 3:06 PM GMT

Yeah I was windows fanboy until Windows 10 full release. I'm just scared that even your operating system spyes on you. You can disable it, but you will never be sure if you are being still spied on.
Skebby
#202017667Sunday, November 20, 2016 3:41 PM GMT

" I'm just scared that even your operating system spyes on you." 1. Read the Microsoft Terms of Service. They ONLY read your browsing history and your search data, and you can EASILY disable that. Microsoft only uses it to improve Microsoft Edge's news ability and to improve Cortana. If Microsoft truly spies on you and you didn't knew it, Microsoft would already be sued. 2. Windows 10 is the friendliest, the most practical, most GRAPHICALLY powerful operating system. Recently, Linux may support a new graphical backend (Vulkan) that (may or may not be used in future consoles) outperforms DirectX12 only on the most major graphic cards (AMD, NVIDIA). This backend could close the graphics gap. The thing is, Windows, Android, OpenBSD, Mac, and others support it too. Via mods, Vulkan can even be installed on the PS3.

of     1