of     1   

ConfusedZebra_1122
#202022424Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:40 PM GMT

Hello, I clearly had a name change, and I need to make this mine again so... Here you go, again fixing the typos. Dawn rose, all Dawn dragons awoke. Midnight walked out and began to search for a new cave. All of a sudden she found one, but then the 'Alpha' of Dawns said "This is my cave, Get out before I kill you!" He said aggressively. She looked over at another dragon, A smaller dragon named Sean. Midnight was quite a rare Dawn, She could do many things. But it was time she stepped up. She went back to the dawn volcano, and decided to walk towards earth. She walked into a den where The alpha, Cliffard was. She immediately stood, knowing He was up for a fight. Sean chuckled and said, "What a child! Thinking you can beat Cliffard! HA! You don't even hurt a fly!" She gave him a cruel glare and he left immediately. "So, Are you ready?" Her horns curled around his neck, sharpening as they grew closer. She weakened him until he broke out, biting her tail. She reacted quickly, and drew away, swinging him into a wall. She fell with her tail bleeding, but was destined not to give up. She bursted back up, and shot around him, confusing him while making him dizzy. She struck like a Rattlesnake while he was distracted. He bled out, falling to his knees. She smothered his face, digging her claws in him. He was weak, he completely gave up, deathening himself. Sean ran back in, He said he had a true confession. He began. "I was only by his side because he said if I didn't help him.. he would kill me," "When I was young, He abused me, He slaughtered me down and tried to kill me, But you know what?" "I am okay. Good job killing him." "Maybe we could work together as a team." And so on that day passed. PG 2: Sean started to have transformations. "Oh no, Mid." "I'll be on vacation a little bit, take care, okay?" "Alrighty!" She shouted back, knowing he was transforming to fire once more. Suddenly, she heard a cry at the entrance of their home. "!" "Aww, little one! Come in!" A tiny earth dragon crawled inside their home. She'd call for Sean, as his transformation looked over. "We have a visitor." Said Mid. "What should we call her?" "Leaf!" She exclaimed. They took care of leaf for weeks. There came the day where she needed to learn to fly. "Ready, Sweetie?" "Yes mom." Mid flapped her wings and took off, flapping them every other second. Then she came down, and stopped flapping close to the ground. "Can you show me what I just did?" "Mhm." Said Leaf. She took off, following everything perfect. PG 3: Sean and Mid stood alone in a blizzard, moving closer to the fire kingdom. "Just a little longer, Hang in there mid." They seemed to see something in the distance, Something like a shadow. "Oh.. I better go check that out." Sean said. He ran up there, and came back with a sad look on his face. "Whats wrong?" Mid asked. "My old brother.. Zach." "He was an alpha once... He said he's making us ultra alphas.." "Really?" She asked. "Yes really." He replied. She went to talk to the spirit in sign language, then came back with very new content such as; Longer horns, Spiky tail, Super Sharp Teeth, More height, Less weight, More Powerful. PG 4: Mid had gone to Kaizai Island for vacation. Mid said,"I went on vacation. Notice my flowers and new color?" "Yeah." Sean said. "How did you afford that?" "How the heck do I know?" She said. They encountered a Fire Dragon, Their worst enemies. Midnight was always part earth, and rose vines to tie his mouth shut. Sean curled his horns around that fire dragon. He bit the end off, tying him up. A new generation was coming, Something new. Something there. .... Will you find out? Read paragraph 5 to know! PG:5 Mid had turned to Mist, And Sean to Theo. Mist flapped her fin on the water, calling Theo over as she caught him a shark. "Thanks." "Shouldn't we find a home?" "How about there?" "Nah. Cloud kingdom is good, let's try there instead of this pond. She began to flap her flippers and fly up to where they planned, carrying Theo behind her. She placed him in the cloud kingdom. She called where the bedroom and main room was. They settled in, fell asleep, woke up, and the next day Mist brought fish. They were now Sea Dragons, A water dragon who can live on any terrain, more than likely water or clouds. They continued on in their life, having a great time. Credits of this rp: Mid/Mist: HttpZebra Sean/Theo:Universeman1234 Cliffard:Forgotten. Leaf:Forgotten. Thank you for taking your time to read, -HttpZebra and the Writers Universe. ;o Dear roblox moderators, I was Pleased_Frisk, I wanted to repost my forum. If that's ok, Please post!
ConfusedZebra_1122
#202022656Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:42 PM GMT

1st
Framboogle
#202022906Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:45 PM GMT

wrong subforum, please redirect to roleplaying or c&g
ConfusedZebra_1122
#208968789Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:33 PM GMT

Don't tell me how to live my life.
ConfusedZebra_1122
#208969276Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:39 PM GMT

sorry nvm '='
Ars_Technica
#208969482Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:41 PM GMT

Here is an excerpt from "Life's Little Instruction Book: 511 Suggestions, Observations, and Reminders on How to Live a Happy and Rewarding Life", by H. Jackson Brown. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." You have now formally been told how to live your life

of     1